Biggs Ship Taunt Bug

In a lot of my recent battles Biggs will only get taunt from about 1 out of every 3 target locks. Is anyone else having this problem with biggs' ship?

Replies

• GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Yeah. I also nopticed that. No debuffs on biggs, an enemy gets target locked, Biggs doesn't taunt. :(
    This happends mostly in the round after he is getting debuffed by Ashoka.
  • Options
    Same,
    I've had no debuffs out, he reinforces with AA commander, so he scores critical with basic and applies target lock, and doesn't taunt. Also had Bistan right after that throw a target lock, still no taunt. Third target lock, finally he taunts... very frustrating.

And this was the most recent but happens other times also.
  • Saelyth
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
  • Options
    I have had this issue too. Difference between losing and winning a lot of the time.
  • Options
    yep had this also many many battles
    also had opponent team biggs taunt withour anyone on mine getting target locked
    and had maces endurance use "fortune favours the bold" attack which is supposed to hit one enemy target plus all other target locked hit multiple of my starfighters withour any of them being target locked

ships is frustrating enough as it is without these bugs, with them its a killer
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Funny enough when I battle Biggs he is always getting taunt because of Vader unique.