Tie Fighter Pilot odd bug - dodges on non-targeted enemies on basic attack

@CG_Kozispoon - I am getting some odd results using my Tie Fighter Pilot basic attack in Arena and GW. Basically, when he uses his basic ability to attack an enemy target there is quite often a 'dodge' action that appears on non-targeted enemies. Note that this is when his basic attack hits his primary target and is not dodged.

According to the ability description his basic attack should not have any effect on non-targeted enemies.

Obviously this is potentially an issue if those non-targeted enemy dodges lead to offense up (under a Dooku lead) or TM gain (e.g. under an OB lead).

Replies

• Options
    @CG_Kozispoon this bug hasn't been acknowledged yet but it is definitely happening.

I have noticed it most in GW but it is happening as described above - basically on TFP's basic attack there are 'dodges' by non-targeted enemies (whether the original target dodges or not). TFP's basic attack should only affect the targeted enemy and no others.

This does lead to TM gain under an OB lead for example and hence can cause problems because of the bug.
  • Options
    I'm seeing this bug as well. Could you please investigate this?
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    I have also seen this happen in raids
  • Options
    Yep - it is still happening and still hasn't been acknowledged.

I have had problems with Dooku and OB leads because of this bug.
  • Options
    For this to be investigated, we will need more information on the squad lineup on when it is happening, including enemy squad. This is most likely not happening from TFP, but another character that does things at start of turn and getting resisted (Mace , STH, etc)
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @CG_feltz916 I've noticed this as well. It happens against enemies who have leaders with dodge gain (dooku, Old Ben, Lumi, etc.). It seems to count TFP's basic, the bonus damage gained from every enemy with a debuff, as dodgeable. This causes their leader abilities to activate for any toon that "dodges" the bonus damage (damage up vs dooku, turn meter gain vs old ben). I'm not sure if it weakens the damage done by TFP as well, I haven't been able to check.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    EP+TFP vs Zaul + EP + GK

On TFP basic against GK, EP or Zaul gets a bonus from dodge. Can we know why?
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Bump. Just had a battle against a zMaul lead and my TFP basic would activate "dodge" on people I wasn't targeting. Would lead to Sith getting stealth/advantage and actually cost me an arena match. I was using an Emperor lead so it had nothing to do with Vader's leader ability.
    TFP's basic has been bugged against dodge leads since he came out and it would be great if you guys would acknowledge this and do something about it.
  • Options
    It's gota be a deep code problem that's prolly a nightmare to figure out since so much of the code is "patched" and not actually fixed. Hence why stealth still doesn't work as intended and them admitting that's it's past patching and needs to be reworked from the bottom, up. Might be awhile before this gets figured out :/
  • Options
    25hjiMa.jpg

Something like this?
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon i want to bump this thread again until we get a response.

I have lost 2 arena battles today purely because of this bug with TFP's basic against Zaul lead teams.I will target a non-sith, and one of the sith in the enemy team gets a random 'dodge' appearing - they get the associated bonuses which then prove crucial, particularly when 2-3 of the enemy team get it in the same attack.

It happens exactly as the pic above shows.
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon bump!

I lost another 3 battles against Zaul yesterday and this bug was a major factor every time.
  • Options
    It's the same 'bug' they fixed where tfp under a zader lead could remove turn meter from any debuffed enemy. On tfp basic It checks to see if the enemy's is debuffed to grant tfp turn meter. And now some how the enemies are dodging this check. Hopefully it's an easy fix, just make the debuff check undodgeable.
  • Options
    Bump .- @CG_Kozispoon please acknowledge.
  • Options
    I was gonna post about this, but I smartly searched instead. Just experienced it while getting slaughtered by a Maul squad. Sad to see it's been going on this long.
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    Options
    Having the same problem against zMaul squads. It's painful
  • Options
    +1. I run zader, ep, tfp, fett and shore. Vs zaul, tfp basic will make a non target dodge. What are they dodging? Asking for character lineups seems like the wrong path. Tfp basic vs zaul lead is the commonality. I doubt it's a different toon causing all these problems for everyone.