No Fleet shipments love for Maul

I have been wondering about Maul for a while now, hes a pilot of a really nice ship and one of the few DS pilots needed for staring up GMT capital (I know there are more options but still Genosian meh...) I am wondering why was Rex, Cody, Echo, Shaman, Sun Fac even General Grevious was placed in fleet arena yet the longest going chromium exclusive was not placed there. I know he is "Farmable" in regular shipments for 320 crystals every 4 shards but that is not a option for many many many players that can't afford crystals for one toon only and set back almost all other farming not to mention this method takes a loooooong time. Ironically Im a Jedi biased guy and I don't have any of the original sith in game leveled or geared with exception to Palpatine but because of Maul's ship and because Maul has been mainly P2P for all swgoh history if he was made farmable say maybe even in cantina shipments or something I would definitely go after him Asap plus his ship looks amazing! Also I have a feeling he will have a Anakin, Boba style rework and then he would be even cooler then what he is. Lol

Replies

• Darth Maul is in fleet shipments. He holds the top right character slot which is shared between a total of 4-5 characters.
  • ìN_Ultima wrote: »
    Darth Maul is in fleet shipments. He holds the top right character slot which is shared between a total of 4-5 characters.

He is??? Holy snap my RNG must be horrendous lol. I usually see Rex and Sun Fac in that corner. I will maintain a closer eye on that slot but I have yet to see him there. Thanks for the comment
  • Ye seen em several times as well.
  • Him and his ship. Only characters not in fleet shipments from chromium packs are Shoretrooper, Baze, and Chirrut (all rogue one characters) clean out was done to make room for all the new rogue one characters that will be chromium exclusive
  • He's there just keep looking, I Wouldn't farm him though unless you really need him for the zeta challenge
  • To OP, I thought the same thing initially as he didn't show up the first 5 days or so but then showed up every day after. It's just all wonderful RNG and will come to your favor soon enough.
  • Skykraker wrote: »
    To OP, I thought the same thing initially as he didn't show up the first 5 days or so but then showed up every day after. It's just all wonderful RNG and will come to your favor soon enough.

Lol @Skykraker it is wonderful RNG I get Rex a lot in shipments I Only wish DS ships weren't holding me back from getting me to Rex and a Clone team lol.

@lukeroks I am LS heavy I barely have any DS toons level or geared with exception to Palpatine and Phasma so saying that every DS ship I will be forced to farm the toon plus the ship and honestly I much rather invest in Maul then invest in FOTP at this point.
    I have been playing since December and I don't even Have GS leveled or geared.......
    Thank God I decided to work on the new tie pilot