Looking for Xenobia, Killswitch, CristopherRen, Oblivion1, LWT Bhead76, Micon, Kuga NN,

Prev13
RahgerRahger
72 posts Member
edited December 2016
That the top players in the Arena on 12/02/2016. Anyone on this server want to join a discussion group? I know how to use Discord, but if others are familiar with Line, I could probably get used to that. BTW, while I am RahgerRahger here, I am Roger Roger in game, I just could not get the name here.

Replies

• Options
    Kind of hoping to find anyone on my shard\server with the idea of coordinating in the arena.
  • Options
    Is kuga in 4pda? We have one with such name. Can connect you to him
  • Options
    Dyakoff wrote: »
    Is kuga in 4pda? We have one with such name. Can connect you to him

Yes, they are in "4PDA Old Republic". Thanks that would be great!
  • Options
    Hello. I am killswitch :)
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    RahgerRahger I hate you so much some days. You always come up from behind and lock me out right at payout.

Just kidding, nothing but love.

Killswitch, did you change your ingame name?
  • Options
    Yeah I did ;) nice to see shard mates here
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    I thought so. I noticed it the other day. I didn't think there was a new player who came out of nowhere with that good of a roster.
  • Options
    Hi Killswitch and Sying! I am glad to finally meet you. When I first started playing Killswitch you were ALWAYS on the top of the arena. I figured I would never climb the long ladder that I have. Running droids against meta teams is tough. I have only once managed to sit at #1, but not long enough to earn the payout. So what I was hoping is that if we don't all share the same arena payout time, I could plan my arena fighting to not bug my shard-mates and hopefully win me a higher ranking. Before the level cap increase I was doing reasonably well staying in the top 20, since then it has become more difficult. So here's to hoping we can maybe coordinate, if you are willing to work with a lowly droid. :smiley: My payout is at 6 PM EST. Even if we do share the same payout, maybe we could work out something.
  • Options
    KillSwitch wrote: »
    Yeah I did ;) nice to see shard mates here

I am assuming that your new name would be the one that looks like two Asian characters?
  • Options
    sying wrote: »
    RahgerRahger I hate you so much some days. You always come up from behind and lock me out right at payout.

LOL! I am not trying to be a pain, but I am either clawing my way slowly upward or holding on for dear life. :smiley:
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options

LOL! I am not trying to be a pain, but I am either clawing my way slowly upward or holding on for dear life. :smiley:

No worries. My payout is 6 est, too. I could always count on you and tiric to push me back right at payout. I know tiric and bhead have the same payout, too. I'm. It sure about anyone else's.
  • Options
    No worries. My payout is 6 est, too. I could always count on you and tiric to push me back right at payout. I know tiric and bhead have the same payout, too. I'm. It sure about anyone else's.

Hmmm bummer, I was hoping we might be spread out. That would have been nice.
  • Options
    Hey guys im extremely unimportant but wanted to drop in and say hi!
  • Options
    Hey guys im extremely unimportant but wanted to drop in and say hi!

Hi, should I take it that you are on the server as well?
  • Options

Just wanted to let you know that yesterday, I intentionally avoided you and the Killswitch in the arena. Not sure I will always be able to do that, but at least I could yesterday.

• sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    I saw you up there. Honestly, I don't care as much as I used to. It mainly just bothered me when I went to play and couldn't because I was already in a match. I try to avoid killswitch, too, but that's because his team owns mine.
  • Options
    I saw you up there. Honestly, I don't care as much as I used to. It mainly just bothered me when I went to play and couldn't because I was already in a match. I try to avoid killswitch, too, but that's because his team owns mine.

Haha, I don't avoid anyone, well that's not true, but I try to learn from each person I attack, but Killswitch does have a potent arena team. Everyone in the top 10 are hard to beat. I am REALLY tired of all the Rex teams, it makes life tough for a droid team to not have those debuffs.
  • RahgerRahger
    72 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Argh posted in the wrong place by accident.
  • Options
    RahgerRahger I can finally beat your team. It always gave me fits before. I didn't battle you until about thirty seconds before payout so you can keep your position.

That new guy in the top ten, Kp67 keeps knocking me back. I thought about spending 50 crystals to refresh right away and lock him out. Instead, I let him do it and saved the crystals. I suppose he'll learn eventually sometimes it's just not worth it.
  • Options
    Sometimes spending those crystals is crazy. I had a shot at #1 a few days ago and I lost badly, but I think it was just bad RNG. I had three minutes left and thought should I do it, just to be sure that it was just RNG and not my fighting style. I didn't so now I will always be second-guessing myself. The next time I have the opportunity, I am going to take it.
  • Options
    Hi Guys
  • Options
    @Bart!!!

Welcome!

@RahgerRahger I used to spend the extra crystals to refresh right away but I've since stopped doing that. Sometimes it's just not worth it.
  • Options
    :) I am not spending as much time on this game as I used to. So most of time I am not even on the game at payout time. Hope all have fun and if I bumped anyone, its not personal, its just what we have to do to complete the daily task :wink:

On a side note, the omega material is really hard to earn nowadays ever since they took away the daily one to a lottery system :(
  • Options
    Hi Bart, glad to have you join the discussion. the other day I used the arena refresh to just do three battles. I hoped to bump myself up a level and so it would pay for itself, but failed.

Killswitch I still see an Omega in the Daily Activities Completion reward. Are you referring to something else?
  • Options
    Oh hi there
  • Options
    Hi again

Who of you has a payout at noon EST (18CET)?
  • Options
    Mine is. RahgerRahger, Bhead's and Tiric's that I know of. I think Tiric is on a hiatus or quit, though.
  • Options
    Well, just to clarify - little above you mentioned your payout time was 6EST. MIne is noon EST which is 6PM CET. Can you confirm?
  • Options
    I totally read that wrong. My bad. Mine is 6 est. Sorry.
  • Options
    Xenobia80 wrote: »
    Oh hi there

Hey, wow thanks for coming in. Looks like we are doing pretty good at getting people together!