Saving GW tokens for future tourney(s)?

Anybody saving some gw tokens, and spending only some on ships? I have been trying to bank at least 400 per day, but am finding it harder to stay in top 50 in fleet arena. Yet if I had done this since the beginning of ships I would have had a legitimate chance to win vader's ship, as I finished 70th without having any gw tokens to sell for AP.

Replies

• You might as well spend them on ally points if your going to save more than 4k? To be honest I'm not a huge fan of the tournaments, I'll just take whatever I get from doing one or two battles in the next one
  • Using all mine on blueprints at this point, even though I really don't have the ship currency to use them to promote my ships.
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I mostly use mine for GW reward BP

1 account I used them for ally points during the DV ship tournament and it was worth it. Made a difference of getting 25BP vrs 20BP for 20th in 11-25 instead of in the lower 26-100

I would not have gotten it without the bonus from GW ally point purchases

I however am against future tournaments.

I played 4 person teams by force of game in level 58. Therfore I played 5 rounds for every 4 rounds a 5 man team had too, but the rewards were backwards.

If I had been at level 78 and finished 20th I would have received 60BP not 25BP

More work in lower shards for less reward.