Who to farm in Cantina besides Kylo

J7000
2059 posts Member
About to 7 star Geo and already 7 starred Luke. If I don't go for Kylo and can't yet farm Bariss or Dooku is there someone else I'm missing?

Replies

• based on update u want extra shards on your 7 stars
  • Maybe try Biggs? His description says ship synergies plus he has an assist wouldn't be bad to have him for when/if they add ships. But farm whoever you want, might find a hidden gem.
  • 86 hits like a tank...so does geo Soldier. 86 is the easiest to farm, as you can farm him through GW and Cantina battles.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I have 86 sorry
  • is your JC / Chewie 7 starred yet?
  • is your JC / Chewie 7 starred yet?

Chewie not worth levelling, JC not needed if you are able to complete GW.
    Today I completed with just Lumi alone. I have a high DPS team.
  • im only as far as kylo in cantina, so not sure who available after

I don't see anyone else worth farming besides him and what you already have
  • Finn (an excellent tank, stunner, Expose targeter)

86 (well, u got him already. at 7*? )

Plo (why not start before the Rise of the Jedi meta?)

Mace (why not start before the Rise of the Jedi meta?)

My Plo and Mace are both 6 stars. They carry they weight in GW. And isn't GW the best reward of all?

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Finn (an excellent tank, stunner, Expose targeter)

My Plo and Mace are both 6 stars. They carry they weight in GW. And isn't GW the best reward of all?

That's kinda what I was wondering about. I have everything else besides JC and Chewie. Would be nice if Mace was buffed. Plo I can't really tell how good he is but seems like he needs a buff too. They both have a dispel though, but I'm not sure how well it works
  • Why not go for Kylo?
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Why not go for Kylo?

I dunno, I just don't like him. Maybe cause I seen the movie, haha
  • Luke Skywalker...under rated DPS. His crits works very well with Phasma Leader and Assist-type heroes.
  • You don't like Kylo Ren? Strange....
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    DarkVader wrote: »
    You don't like Kylo Ren? Strange....

I respect the actor that plays him, if that means anything. :) maybe I'm just waiting for Jedi Rey or Master Jedi Luke.
  • Dathcha is really good especially if you like DPS. Plus if there ever is a droid meta than Dathcha will be the counter. Or a stealth meta. Or a Jawa meta. I feel like the Jawa are going to be a big part of the next movie so I'm sure that's gonna happen... ;)

Seriously though Dathcha is one of the better attackers, has good tier 2 speed at 131, and just wrecks droids.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Never seen his speed before, thanks I really just wish they would increase Plo's potency and it would be an easy decision
  • J7000 wrote: »
    Never seen his speed before, thanks I really just wish they would increase Plo's potency and it would be an easy decision

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think dathcha is also one of the few toons who gets gear IX. I haven't seen how big of an effect it has on him but I imagine it's useful. :)

• I have a 7 star Finn. I don't like him for anything but the tank challenge.
  • Kylo can 1 shot people. I've gotten 11k crits on Lumi. Funny seeing a fully geared toon die to 1 hit.
  • Finn (an excellent tank, stunner, Expose targeter)

First of all what is meta? I have always seen it used but dont fully understand it. Next, how do you know that there will be a rotj meta? Is it going to buff the jedi characters that are terrible like mace and maybe plo koon?
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    MoBlaq wrote: »
    Kylo can 1 shot people. I've gotten 11k crits on Lumi. Funny seeing a fully geared toon die to 1 hit.

What level, star, and gear is your Kylo? Is that from a ragged cut or outrage? I got a 4* Kylo which I'm going to 7* in the next few days from cantina refreshes.
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Reyia wrote: »
    Kylo can 1 shot people. I've gotten 11k crits on Lumi. Funny seeing a fully geared toon die to 1 hit.

What level, star, and gear is your Kylo? Is that from a ragged cut or outrage? I got a 4* Kylo which I'm going to 7* in the next few days from cantina refreshes.

My Kylo is 7* gear 8. The highest I've seen outrage crit is 10.5k. That was without offense up or Sid's leader ability.
  • drdavee
    153 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Arijit wrote: »
    is your JC / Chewie 7 starred yet?

Chewie not worth levelling, JC not needed if you are able to complete GW.
    Today I completed with just Lumi alone. I have a high DPS team.

Why is JC not needed to 7*?? He is a great backup for when you are in cooldown heck in GW. And his heals are almost every other turn. He also does more damage then barris in my opinion.
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Reyia wrote: »

My Kylo is 7* gear 8. The highest I've seen outrage crit is 10.5k. That was without offense up or Sid's leader ability.

That's some good damage from a farmable hero! My poor Sid is still a baby so I won't be using his buff for at least a month as I have other characters to farm from arena rewards.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Dak
    Willkimm98 wrote: »

First of all what is meta? I have always seen it used but dont fully understand it. Next, how do you know that there will be a rotj meta? Is it going to buff the jedi characters that are terrible like mace and maybe plo koon?

Meta is a Greek prefix meaning "beyond" in the gaming context it means a collection of characters through synergy (whether of the same type or just abilities that complement one another) that is greater than, or "beyond", the sum of its parts.

Poe is a great tank but when paired with fast, high dps ("damage per second", not exactly apt in a turn based game but it's used anyway) toons like FOTP and Leia that can take advantage of his expose and turn meter, they become a lethal combination, this could be called the speed/dps meta.

Apparently in soft launch, AoE was the reigning meta, it's always shifting as new characters are added and older ones adjusted.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • T
    Dak
    Willkimm98 wrote: »

Meta is a Greek prefix meaning "beyond" in the gaming context it means a collection of characters through synergy (whether of the same type or just abilities that complement one another) that is greater than, or "beyond", the sum of its parts.

Poe is a great tank but when paired with fast, high dps ("damage per second", not exactly apt in a turn based game but it's used anyway) toons like FOTP and Leia that can take advantage of his expose and turn meter, they become a lethal combination, this could be called the speed/dps meta.

Apparently in soft launch, AoE was the reigning meta, it's always shifting as new characters are added and older ones adjusted.

Thanks. I wondered that too