Ships are dodging too much....?

Tanbimb
70 posts Member
edited December 2016
I learned to live with 15% dodge for player means its 85% for ai in arena/gw but the dodge in ship battles is ridiculous! How can 1* ships dodge 4* attacks everytime? I was excited about the release of ships and was really looking forward to them but not anymore. I have no interest in fleet battles now. I literally do my 1 battle per day and if my first attack doesn't hit I retreat because I can see ships ruining this game for me.which is sad because I was really glad they were introduced. It's time to shake it to the core and do what you as developers should should do....find the problem figure out a solution and fix it!!!!
Post edited by ShaolinPunk on

Replies

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    It may be one of those things where the ship has higher dodge than others (thinking TIE fighters) and we could be attacking them with lower level ships, which is a believed affect on dodge. For example, try have a 5* level 20 Jedi try to hit a 3* level 80 hero and watch the dodge-fest and laugh.

I'm sure they're still building their database since it's just been about one week since we've been experimenting with ships.

Patience is our job, and clear and concise constructive feedback.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • As I run rebels in arena I was excited about ships thinking they could carry me early on have both ship 4* and lvl 84 and the amount they get dodged is frustrating
  • Did the dodging get worse since the client restart yesterday? I can't win any battles today due to super dodging opponents. I thought it was just me
  • I thought this was just another moaning about RNG thread until I started my first fleet battle of the day where I was dodged 5 times in one battle :(
  • All ships should have a base 0% dodge rate battles take long enough as it is without dodges dragging them out even more. Also need to limit reinforcements to 1 per arena battle or no one's ever gonna finish a match
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Dodge works against u when u attack but in your favor when u defend. There is balance.