Server Check

Just curious, the names that come to mind are "Kane" he uses a 7* QGJ or 6* Sidious last time I checked it was QGJ, than "Meezy Omega" he has a 6* Sidious as leader he usually resides in top 20 sometimes 30. Also I am currently 199 I sniped it finally and have had it since reward time my name is Flamekitty and I use a 5* Sidious as leader. Just want to know if your in my server or whatever you want to call it.

Replies

• Meezy Omega now is using a Bariss as leader and Kane is in 3rd still with QGJ. Also I am still in top 200 at 199
  • Congratulations on your rank!
    Unfortunately many players do not access the forums here and without an ingame messaging feature currently, your chances of contacting the desired players may be low, of course it's always worth a shot, hope you find your friends, good luck & happy gaming.
    Unfortunately many players do not access the forums here and without an ingame messaging feature currently, your chances of contacting the desired players may be low, of course it's always worth a shot, hope you find your friends, good luck & happy gaming.

Thank you :smiley: seems like the top 10 people almost never use the forums.

i've met at least 3 people in my top 10 that use it. I always talk smack to them when i snipe them lol.
  • Rutank wrote: »
    Congratulations on your rank!

i've met at least 3 people in my top 10 that use it. I always talk smack to them when i snipe them lol.

Lol