Mighty Chlorians looking for a merge

Jabba
1033 posts Member
Mighty Chlorians 2 is looking for a merge to become Heroic Tank capable. Mighty Chlorians 2 is sister guild of Mighty Chlorians a Top 10 heroic tank guild. Only serious guilds please message me. We are trying do what we can to help MC2 achieve this goal but we're lacking some power to be successful. We have 3 active guilds now and can create a fourth to accommodate any excess players we may encounter in this endeavor. We have the knowledge on how to be successful we have completed 10 heroics so far just need some players . Don't have to be whales to join our family we're predominantly FTP with a mix of whaling in our guild . Active discord and we have loads of fun message me if you like to start a discussion on how we can team up and be successful together.

Replies

• Mighty Chlorians 1 is doing great with Heroic AAT and our sister guild Mighty Chlorians 2 would be a great place for anyone looking to start doing heroic AAT's
    Empire Relic
  • Might Chlorians 2 is extremely close to doing heroic on their own. Don't miss this opportunity!
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    There has to be a guild out there that's close don't worry we have same discord for all our guilds nobody will be left out . We can create mc4 with another merge and give them the fast track information on builds need for Heroic . We help our entire community in Mighty Chlorians
  • Starkilla1
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Yo jabba it's Starkilla from your shard. chexk your messages
  • My pledge: I'm a seasoned player and guild leader. Helped build my first guild into a heroic pit. Then helped build us up to beating the tank within hours, if not for placing a hold on damage. I'm at a spot now where I want to help develop players and pull together something special. I have a very specific set of skills that's made me successful at this even though I'm not a whale in any way. If you have a guild that wants to merge (we can take up to 20) or are an individual player who is willing to help this push please message me. I know it's a game and we all want to do our best, but this is a way I feel I can give back and enjoy the game. We want people that are CLOSE to ready for heroic. If you aren't quite there, that's okay. Let's grind and make it work. As for what we expect it is this: 3,800 weekly out of a possible 4,200. Follow all raid rules, only about 4. Be on discord as to be aware of any changes that are made. Be polite. Whales are welcome and would be a great assest as we only have one and the rest are just players that grind. Half our guild is ready. Looking for our other half. Please private message me to talk. Discord is @Donkey Teeth#0807 . Please NOTE that I am not interested in merging. I'm not power hungry. I just have a wealth of experience in this and am confident myself, my officers and your leadership can make the push.
  • I sent u a PM, Jabba. Thx!