Hypothetical team comp

So I was just on the squad builder on swgoh.gg and I put this together.

Palp (L)
JKA
Shore trooper
B2
And sun fac or someone else

Would this be a good team? lots of debuffs, two taunts, loads of tm gain. My only question is would there be enough damage output, or would a Lando wiggs, or counter squad tear it up?

Replies

• Replace JKA with TFP loaded with speed.
  • Oh yeah I forgot about him, I don't have him yet but he would fit in really well
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    I would eplace Sun Fac with RG and JKA with TFP
  • lukeroks wrote: »
    Oh yeah I forgot about him, I don't have him yet but he would fit in really well

Farm him asap. He is what makes Empire viable.

• @MBL_66 why royal guard. sun fac has tons of health and a wicked cleansing counter attack and he heals himself.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    lukeroks wrote: »
    @MBL_66 why royal guard. sun fac has tons of health and a wicked cleansing counter attack and he heals himself.

RG also heals himself when not taunting, has more health after Palp lead, gives everyone D up which works great together with crit immunity and with your limited DPS the extra control he adds with his stun on basic is very valuable.
  • MBL_66 wrote: »
    lukeroks wrote: »
    @MBL_66 why royal guard. sun fac has tons of health and a wicked cleansing counter attack and he heals himself.

RG also heals himself when not taunting, has more health after Palp lead, gives everyone D up which works great together with crit immunity and with your limited DPS the extra control he adds with his stun on basic is very valuable.
    Plus using b2 and sun fac is kinda redundant, b2 will be all the dispelling you will need.
  • lukeroks wrote: »

Because sun fac is overrated but tbh RG is somewhat useless this meta I'd go with SThan.
  • SF is good on defense (counters a lot, dispells a lot), but on offense his counters dont happen too often, he stuns easy, and recently his dispell gets dodged quite a lot...

Palps lead RG EE Shore B2 << annoying to beat, lots of hp, palps deals good damage, ee keeps reviving, b2 dispelling etc
  • I'm not arguing with you I just like to play devils advocate and get a full picture.

Ewok elder over Anakin? This team is pretty low on damage, he would get extra turns and he hits hard. I would definitely agree that EE would be awesome for a tournament team but would he be as good for arena? I faced him the other day and even though he revived three people I killed them all next turn with Landos AOE and smacked him with wiggs.
  • I don't think there's enough damage on that squad. I would think about this:

Palp (L), Boba, TFP, Shore, Sun Fac
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    RyanRen wrote: »
    I don't think there's enough damage on that squad. I would think about this:

That's a good squad. I would add Vader over Sun Fac since he benefits from EP lead and feeds Boba Fett's Execute ability which is as good as Vader's own Culling Blade.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    RyanRen wrote: »
    I don't think there's enough damage on that squad. I would think about this:

That's a good squad. I would add Vader over Sun Fac since he benefits from EP lead and feeds Boba Fett's Execute ability which is as good as Vader's own Culling Blade.

That's an interesting idea, but you would have to be fast/strong enough for dispel to be irrelevant.