Casual guild - AoK (Ashes of Korriban)

Vatano
96 posts Member
edited December 2016
I see a lot of guilds posting here suddenly, but if it's frowned upon then feel free to remove it.

Update 5th Dec '16: Still have some open spaces

Current Team Size: 18 Members
Team Levels: 26-82 (50% of the team are 50+, only 3 below 40)

We're playing Tier 4 Raids right now (so you NEED at least one 4 star to get on the leaderboard, even if it’s just a 0 score as you’ll get rewards), occasionally a Tier 3, allowing the lower level people to have more involvement too, then will step up to 5 everyone has at least a single 5 star. We make sure all the lower level people get on the leaderboard before doing a lot of the work for you. That way you get rewards too. Very friendly team, though there is no pressure to be social in the chatroom or to join our facebook group for the guild.

UK based guild, although the team features two Polish, one Indian, one Canadian and a few Americans also.

We are all high gear donators (where possible)

There are no minimums, no pressure to play etc. Just play when you feel like it and join in. Most of the team play daily, a few people just a few times a week, it’s very laid back.

To join either add me as an ally AND drop me a message via facebook (request to join the fb group for ease of contact) so I know you want to join. Or if you're lucky enough to just find the guild, feel free to join as it’s open to the public.

Ally Code: 884-671-935
Guild: AoK
Fb Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1856330471310175/

Others can add me as an ally too but guild members get priority, my level is 69.
Thanks to anyone who posts or is interested :)
Post edited by Vatano on

Replies

• Hello I'm the leader of get Ya Some Sucka a easy going guild looking for another small guild to merge with us we are not tier 5 but could easily go to 6. Looking for new members is too hard I'm a lvl 84 soon to be 85 and we have about 24 members with about 6 80s 4 70s about 8 60s and 5 at or below 50 so if you would like to merge it would be great for both guilds since we are about the same.
  • ARCTrooperFives
    737 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Well if you are level 80 and are still doing Tier 2 guilds, you are asking to lose in arena. No gear of any worth whatsoever, so that is a massive mistake. Plus, that is an extremely small guild of only 13, so your donations would be severely held back. I think that you and the rest of your guild should look to merge with a bigger guild with more open spots for everyone's benefits, or else you will be stuck in arena. Also, how long does it take for you to complete the raids? You shouldn't really make newer players hold you back if you are able to complete higher tiers.

Anyway, you can do whatever you want, and my guild has 30 members, so we can merge if you are interested. Right now we are doing Tier 5s mainly, with 4s rotated in for experimenting and some 6s. Of course the raid will be hard for beginners, but the rewards are worth it, and our hard hitters can make us clear a Tier 5 in just a few days. We could really use more active members, and we got most of us around 70-80, but everyone is welcome. We don't have any requirements. Honestly though, all of this thread should be in the guilds section.
  • Well no response 23 members here and we usually finish tier 5 in a day tier 6 in jus over two so we mainly stick with 5 so that everyone can kick in more. Still needing new members.
  • Vatano wrote: »
    I see a lot of guilds posting here suddenly, but if it's frowned upon then feel free to remove it.

Update 3rd Dec '16: Still have some open spaces

Current Team Size: 13 Members (averaging 1-2 new people a week atm)

Team Levels: 26-82 (50% of the team are 60+, only 2 below 40)

We're playing Tier 3 Raids right now, occasionally a Tier 2, allowing the lower level people to have more involvement too, then will step up to 3 and 4 once they’ve caught up. We make sure all the lower level people get on the leaderboard before doing a lot of the work for you. That way you get rewards too. Very friendly team, though there is no pressure to be social in the chatroom or to join our facebook group for the guild.

We are all high gear donators (where possible), ideal for lower level people to break in as all the high members are happy to ally, helping you advance in Light/Dark/Cantina with our leaders.

There are no minimums, no pressure to play etc. Just play when you feel like it and join in. Most of the team play daily, a few people just a few times a week, it’s very laid back.

To join either add me as an ally AND drop me a message via facebook/here so I know you want to join. Or if you're lucky enough to just find the guild, feel free to join as it’s open to the public.

Ally Code: 884-671-935
    Guild: AoK
    Fb Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1856330471310175/

Others can add me as an ally too but guild members get priority, my level is 68.
    Thanks to anyone who posts or is interested :)

Im waiting for confirmation on the fb group. I've been hopping to many guild so far to find a decent one where i can participate in raid appropriate for me. Im currently lvl42. Already sent ally request.
  • Well no response 23 members here and we usually finish tier 5 in a day tier 6 in jus over two so we mainly stick with 5 so that everyone can kick in more. Still needing new members.
    Hey we do tier 6 raids and could really use 15 or more players to take it to tier 7, since u guys can do tier 6 why not merge with us that wouldn't definitely take it to tier 7
  • Not currently looking to merge, we've gained 7 new members over the last two days. I have however listened to people and we've moved to Tier 4 raid for the first attempt with the look of climbing again. We were cleaning out Tier 3 far too quickly and easily even when at 10 members due to the high end people managing 1-3m each with relative ease during the overall raid.. and I agree, I had been suffering in Arena due to holding back haha.

Smugglaz, I assme you're one of the new recruits who joined today and helped clear the final Tier 3 raid? I accepted you on fb now aswell as an ally btw :)