Skipping turns

I don't know if this happens to u guys often but during galactic war or any other area with multiple encounters/battles ur next turn ur able to heal with one enemy toon left but ur attack does to much damage and kills him. So the second u get in the next battle half ur team is dead. SO PLEASE EA ADD THE ABILITY TO SKIP YOUR TURN that would be great

Replies

• Regeneration
    303 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi KalM,

That would defeat the whole purpose of Galactic War, there's a reason why it's designed to not restore your squad to maximum health after a battle, it's suppose to be difficult, what's the point when you can waste turns and keep healing yourself back to full HP after every battle?
    Good luck & happy gaming.
  • Options
    KalM wrote: »
    I don't know if this happens to u guys often but during galactic war or any other area with multiple encounters/battles ur next turn ur able to heal with one enemy toon left but ur attack does to much damage and kills him. So the second u get in the next battle half ur team is dead. SO PLEASE EA ADD THE ABILITY TO SKIP YOUR TURN that would be great

Galactic War isn't designed to be strategic. It's purely meant to make us spend more time in-game (time sink). That's why every move is left up to random chance, and you have to restart the match numerous amounts of times in hopes you get a better random assortment of outcomes.

Strategy means we can figure out better ways to win, somewhat like playing a game of chess, where your have to sacrifice your weaklings in order for your power houses to gain advantage.

Random means they can compel us to repeatedly restart from fresh, in the name of "difficulty".
  • Options
    Have you seen the AI in this game? Hit the "Auto" button and your team will skip all turns untill its dead for sure.
    On a more serious not tho, I agree. This would add to the strategy and would be very welcome!