Protection

Affy
63 posts Member
Hi all.

Slight newbie here (been playing for a month or so) and can't get my head around how protection works?

I have several players over level 50 which had protection and mods, then I changed the mods to complete the sets and their protection has dissapered.
is protection mod related? I can't see any correlation between the characters that do have it and those who don't/have lost it?

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Protection is permanently acquired at gear seven but mods can give it to you early. Had over two thousand on Fives at gear six before I got him to gear seven.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Affy
    63 posts Member
    Ah ok. Thanks - still not sure why I had it on Vader and it went - also isn't showing on Ackbar (who is at gear 7?) is it a bug then?
  • Crinklyjoint
    15 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Affy wrote: »
    Ah ok. Thanks - still not sure why I had it on Vader and it went - also isn't showing on Ackbar (who is at gear 7?) is it a bug then?

Gear 7 is when you get the protection take a screen shot of it if it really is not showing
  • Yup gear 7 will start to give you protection but you can get it early from mods. For instance on the mod (secondary stat) it will have a number before the protection. For example, 492 protection on the secondary stat.

If you have a purple circle around your toon and you have no protection then it's a bug. You can go to swgoh.gg to see how much protection you get from each gear level for each toon.
  • Affy wrote: »

Just going to check, does it say gear VI or gear VII ?
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me