Thoughts about an all-jedi squad (leadership)

I am thinking about a leader to my all-Jedi squad.

QGJ is great as leader, as he boost every Jedi with +23 speed. In other way there are a lot of Jedi killers at arena (Dooku, Sid, Droids in general etc).

So I have Fisto, as leader he boost every Jedi with 25% Tenacity and 35 Defense (what does 35 defense means in numbers?).

Which would be the best leader for arena? Faster squad or a harder to debuff one?

BTW, my composition is (all purple):

QGJ 7* (leader)
Lumi 7*
JC 7*
Fisto 6*
Obi-wan 5*

Just wondering, work on Fisto's leader ability or not? Purple matter is so hard to have! I don't want to spend in useless abilities.

Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me

Replies

• Options
    Defense does almost nothing. Tenacity is great against stun heavy teams but that's it. Speed is the name of the game right now. It allows slow heroes like Old Ben to get his ability block off sooner.
  • Options
    Defense does almost nothing. Tenacity is great against stun heavy teams but that's it. Speed is the name of the game right now. It allows slow heroes like Old Ben to get his ability block off sooner.

Against top droid teams I cant stand anymore. IG-88 debuff with ability block almost every jedi in my squad. And against Dooku + Sid I always have trouble fights dealing with stun and healing immunity. I would like to know if +15-25% of tenacity would work in these cases.

Or else I will try Admiral Ackbar instead of Fisto do remove debuffs against droids. I am farming him right now.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Xeox
    68 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I run an all Jedi squad all level 54

QGJ 7* gear 7 (leader) 21 speed
    Lumi 7* gear 7
    Ahsoka 7* gear 7
    Aayla 5* gear 6
    Barriss 4* gear 6

Both Aayla and Barriss will be gear 7 tomorrow

All are 5's on ability except leader ability is 1 on all but QGJ he is 5

11 days straight on arena at #1

Opponents are all Sid/leia and variations on the fotm teams and 4 levels higher then me

GW is way to easy so I run it with my B squad

Sid is a pain with the 35 dodge vs Jedi rest doesn't matter

Maul is never used and if he his QGJ second attack kills him unless barriss is the assist

Dooku is 2-3 shot easy

Poe dies by QGJ second attack and a backup by lumi who's speed with the QGJ leader is equal to Poe

Post edited by Xeox on
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    fberbert wrote: »

Against top droid teams I cant stand anymore. IG-88 debuff with ability block almost every jedi in my squad. And against Dooku + Sid I always have trouble fights dealing with stun and healing immunity. I would like to know if +15-25% of tenacity would work in these cases.

Or else I will try Admiral Ackbar instead of Fisto do remove debuffs against droids. I am farming him right now.

Well if you have Old Ben/ Qui gon the Old ben goes before everyone except sid and dooku. You'll get Offense down and ability block on that nasty 88
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Double post
  • Options
    I played against an all Jedi that had Ima-Gun-Di as leader, and was pretty impressive seeing 3 Jedis counter against my Sid AoE and dodge all of them.
  • Options
    35 defense means it will ignore 35 damage...so yea nothing.
  • Options
    Sippycup wrote: »
    I played against an all Jedi that had Ima-Gun-Di as leader, and was pretty impressive seeing 3 Jedis counter against my Sid AoE and dodge all of them.

Once I faced a team with: Ima-Gun-Di, Fisto, Secura, CT-5555 and Dooku. No way to use any kind of AoE kkkk

I took almost 5 minutes to beat them, 4 counter-tanks. Freak!
  • Options
    I think everyone knows that Lumi is broken as a leader. Her dodge goes Overboard on Defense. It's kinda like cheating if those in the know are hiding it.

QGJ is broken as the leader. But, there is a secret where he and his Jedi goes first in SEcond round. If you test, you will know. strategy on Jedi going first are for the know it how's. I can't say more.

barriss is not broken as leader. She works as leader perfectly.

I don't have Fisto or Ima or Secura or Obi Wan. I'm not sure if they are good leader or not. If I have them, I will test.

But a few broken make Jedi leader either fake or very strong (I don't use OP word, but if you put Lumi in leader, on Defense she can dodge 4 - 8 times ... in a row. wink wink)