T5 guild looking for merger with small guild (35/50)

Hey guys!
I'm the leader of Republic commandos 38 and we are looking for a merger with a small guild. We consistently do T5s in like 3-4 days, and we have a bunch of open spots. No requirements at all. If you have slightly more than 15 that would like to join, I can shave off a couple of spots.

Replies

• GCD
    28 posts Member
    I have three players who are looking for a home.. one is 84-85 and I'm 71. We are apart of a group and just not happy.. looking for a new home... we are very knowledgeable and want to join a group who is wanting to get better with us as a family!!! Let me know if interested!
  • GCD wrote: »
    I have three players who are looking for a home.. one is 84-85 and I'm 71. We are apart of a group and just not happy.. looking for a new home... we are very knowledgeable and want to join a group who is wanting to get better with us as a family!!! Let me know if interested!
    We could definitely accommodate u guys in our guild we have 15 spots open, we do tier 5/6 raids guild name is Goldenrule ally code 171-475-488 let me Knw if ur interested