What's the latest on the tank raid adjustment?

Bon_El
435 posts Member
edited December 2016
I believe it was @CG_Kozispoon that said they were looking in to an adjustment to the tank raid.
Now that we (some of us) have been throwing 5 teams at this tedious raid every day for @6 weeks, I find myself at a breaking point. The rewards are terrible and the ROI for time put in is just absurd. (& I finish top 3 - it's even worse for the players finishing mid-pack. My only reason for participation is simply my own obligation to help the guild. Currently we are finishing Normal in a week and, even with improvement, I don't see the obligation to raid every day changing any time soon.
Numerous players now have the mindset of why raid at all because it's not worth it. The time it takes to put in an honest effort as opposed to auto'ing thru your attempts is just too much.

So... my question: Is this adjustment coming soon?? -like VERY soon?

If not, this tank raid is my swan song. I'm not enjoying it.

Edit: Just as a point of information, as of today, I've been playing this for a year.
~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~

Replies

• Options
    Totally agree with you. I am more expectant of Rancor rewards than the "superior" AAT raid.
  • Options
    I think part of the bigger issue is that this game is getting to big/long. They should probably at multi-sims to the daily challenges, take arena from 5 to 3 battles and cut GW to 6 nodes. Shrink the AAT raid just a hair and create a free-play mode for those who want to more gameplay. It's ballooning to a 2-3 hour a day thing even if you're efficient.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    It's only gonna get longer bcuz many ppl (most in fact) have to auto ship battles due to there not being enough time to win manually. Expect the timer to go to 10 mins.
  • Options
    Make it harder.
  • Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    It's only gonna get longer bcuz many ppl (most in fact) have to auto ship battles due to there not being enough time to win manually. Expect the timer to go to 10 mins.

Yeah it's getting to the point where I have a raid at 3 payout at 4 payout at 5 raid at 6 tournaments that go forever and refresh at 10. It's not sustainable to keep adding content without shortening previous content.
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    Poxx wrote: »

Yeah it's getting to the point where I have a raid at 3 payout at 4 payout at 5 raid at 6 tournaments that go forever and refresh at 10. It's not sustainable to keep adding content without shortening previous content.

Agreed - it's not sustainable. I said a similar thing in a different thread. At this rate, they're going to end up with a player base of kids & the unemployed.
    The time investment is now too much for any game on any platform IMO.
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~