T7 Rancor - Max damage possible with 1 team without Rex

22free22
70 posts Member
edited December 2016
Hi guys,
I was just wondering, considering all the new toons, what is now the most damaging team in T7 Rancor (all phases included).
My guild has a rule of only using 1 team.
The team I am using right now is:
Teebo(L), wedge,Biggs,phasma,QGJ
I usually begin on phase 1 up to 25 % of phase 2 for a roughly total of 3 millions damage. But i know there is much better :)
Post edited by 22free22 on

Replies

• All of it? Once you have Dengar you can solo the whole thing.
  • Really? With a teebo lead?
  • Been known to happen. Teebo, EE, Dengar, Phasma, QGJ is the typical solo team as I understand it.
  • Been known to happen. Teebo, EE, Dengar, Phasma, QGJ is the typical solo team as I understand it.

Don't need Phasma - Dengar has a slow.

Rex instead of CP will solo with the right mods and RNG.
  • Siskin
    135 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Did 6.7 million with Teebo, Dengar, Wiggs, Rex. I'm sure at G11 and a bit of luck, you could solo the raid. The raid has @10.2 million HP I believe.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/siskin/
    Line I.D. Siskin59953
  • Ok cool, possible to solo without Rex?
  • 22free22 wrote: »
    Ok cool, possible to solo without Rex?
    Yeah sub QGJ and you'll have a shot.
    Line I.D. Siskin59953
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Teebo, EE, ES, Dengar, QGJ. Damage is slower than Wiggs but u can solo the whole raid and not use Rex.
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    You can use QGJ or ES
  • A couple days ago, I did 6.5M with Teebo g8, 5s g9, QGJ g11, wedge g10, Biggs g10. All toons needing potency are modded with potency, otherwise speed. If I had all g11s (let alone g10 Teebo or 5s) I believe it could solo.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • 22free22
    70 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    benacrow wrote: »
    A couple days ago, I did 6.5M with Teebo g8, 5s g9, QGJ g11, wedge g10, Biggs g10. All toons needing potency are modded with potency, otherwise speed. If I had all g11s (let alone g10 Teebo or 5s) I believe it could solo.

Mmmm the best players in my guild use the exact same team and can do 3,5million on average with max gear and mod. Maybe you got extremely lucky :)
  • 22free22 wrote: »
    benacrow wrote: »
    A couple days ago, I did 6.5M with Teebo g8, 5s g9, QGJ g11, wedge g10, Biggs g10. All toons needing potency are modded with potency, otherwise speed. If I had all g11s (let alone g10 Teebo or 5s) I believe it could solo.

Mmmm the best players in my guild use the exact same team and can do 3,5million on average with max gear and mod. Maybe you got extremely lucky :)

Haha nice. What are their potencies? I'm at 80, 90, and 65 for Teebo, qgj, and 5s, then a 207 biggs, 150 wedge, and 219 QGJ for speeds, and 5s and Teebo are both pretty slow (wiggs speed is before their synergy bonus).

But then my gear isn't max, so could be better, and no 5s basic omega.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind

Phasma is a backup slow, but her primary purpose is to victory march and guarantee that Dengar crits. Defense down helps with the time taken, too.
  • Nothermike wrote: »
    Been known to happen. Teebo, EE, Dengar, Phasma, QGJ is the typical solo team as I understand it.

Phasma is a backup slow, but her primary purpose is to victory march and guarantee that Dengar crits. Defense down helps with the time taken, too.

It depends on your guild rules, but with mine there's plenty of time to cruise through P1, and retreat from P2 and try again if Dengar's slow doesn't land on the first try. I always dropped the door immediately, thus ensuring Dengar lands tenacity down(don't do this if it isn't omega'd) Then if his slow didn't land on his next turn, retreat and repeat. The Wiggs team blows thru P1 in about 6 minutes, so multiple attempts were no big deal.
    Line I.D. Siskin59953