Gear drop rate adjustments

Hey Devs,

With the vast majority of your player base filled to overflowing with green and blue level gear and with the introduction and availability of gold level gear, when are we gonna see an adjustment in the drop rates for each gear color level? Just like most people no longer need to complete stage 1 battles because of player progression, most no longer need to incessantly farm blue and green gear. So, how about you increase the drop rate for purple gear now to the same percentage as blue gear? Seriously, you can't expect progression in some areas of the game and not others!! Call it an early Christmas gift.

Replies

• Aknf2001
    546 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Ktulu wrote: »
    Hey Devs,

With the vast majority of your player base filled to overflowing with green and blue level gear and with the introduction and availability of gold level gear, when are we gonna see an adjustment in the drop rates for each gear color level? Just like most people no longer need to complete stage 1 battles because of player progression, most no longer need to incessantly farm blue and green gear. So, how about you increase the drop rate for purple gear now to the same percentage as blue gear? Seriously, you can't expect progression in some areas of the game and not others!! Call it an early Christmas gift.

I agree Katie! As a former guildie, I think all of us agreed that the drop rates are beyond ridiculous for Stun gear and Chedaks.
  • Quiet you, or I'll see about getting you banned from the forums for a record 7th time
  • Ktulu wrote: »
    Quiet you, or I'll see about getting you banned from the forums for a record 7th time

What? I'm confused. I thought we were buds lol.
  • Bump