His Name Is Poggle

Prev1
I'm here to clear this up. Half of the forum community calls the god known as Poggle the Lesser, Poogle.

This is a Poogle.
poogle.jpg
This is a Poggle
latest?cb=20080118201719

I realize they have similar features but come on lol.

Replies

• Don't say his name 3 times or he will be called next for a nerf
  • xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Don't say his name 3 times or he will be called next for a nerf

Poggle or the poogle?
  • DarthPurgatory
    626 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Double post
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Well, people also consistently misspell "rogue" as "rouge", and a myriad of other words. It is what it is. Folks typing too fast and just not caring enough to fix it.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Canon is misspelled more than anything else.
  • Or Ahsoka. Can't tell you how many times I've seen Ashoka. Makes me think of the ancient ruler from history.
  • I love Tarken. People think he is Snoke.
    He's as good as Cade Bane.
    I hate the nerf on Barris...but she's Bariss!
    I have to farm for Geno soldier.
    But I wasted so much shards on Ashoka.
    But not as ugly as Admiral Akbar.
    Cuz Savage Oppress is just so Tanky!!

Raise ur hand if you know what just happened. Use your illusion.
  • Viperish
    176 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Since we're on the topic..

Their.. They're.. There..

Their light sabers are l33t.
    They're an evil empire.
    Look over there to find the droids you're looking for.

Your.. You're..

Your Jedi are weak.
    You're not one with the force.

Too many things to be corrected in too many places

Edit: .. Even I failed here..

wat-wat-wat-oh-wait-why-im-doing-this_o_2044883.jpg
  • I am pwn'd!

Cad Bane*
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.

Cad Bane*

:D classic catch
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I love Tarken. People think he is Snoke.

Cad Bane*

Uh much more. Nearly every line is wrong. TarkIn. Two spellings of Barriss. GeO soldier. ACkbar. Opress with one P. Ahsoka, not Ashoka.
    And I think "Snoke" might be wrong too.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Rolf wrote: »

Cad Bane*

Uh much more. Nearly every line is wrong. TarkIn. Two spellings of Barriss. GeO soldier. ACkbar. Opress with one P. Ahsoka, not Ashoka.

Yeah, I noticed. But I can never understand DarkWingGlee's posts, so I thought it was just how he normally posts.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Rolf wrote: »

Cad Bane*

Yeah, I noticed. But I can never understand DarkWingGlee's posts, so I thought it was just how he normally posts.

Yeah me either. That's why I posted the meme.
  • Heronmar
    433 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Rolf wrote: »

Cad Bane*

It's intentional *.*
  • what a rediculous thread....
  • CptKloss wrote: »
    what a rediculous thread....

I'm sorry you feel that way.
  • The lack of intelligence in this thread is astounding. DarkWingGlee was quite obviously misspelling the names purposefully. Also, Havok, I'm not sure if you're being intentionally dopey or whether you just didn't realise that "redicilous" has also been misspelled incorrectly, on purpose.

Whilst we're on the topic of misspelling; You American's butcher and barbarise the English language with changing the way ENGLISH words are spelled. So before you pick out a few typos from members, how about you look at your own shortcomings first ;)
  • CptKloss wrote: »
    what a rediculous thread....

High five.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member

Whilst we're on the topic of misspelling; You American's butcher and barbarise the English language with changing the way ENGLISH words are spelled. So before you pick out a few typos from members, how about you look at your own shortcomings first ;)

I'm not sure if you did this on purpose, but the semicolon is used to link to two closely-related independent clauses; check your first sentence. Capitalizing You should come after a formal colon. American's should not have an apostrophe in your usage. A comma after so, is debatable. It'd be used for pausing for dramatic effect. I'll give you that one. A period is definitely needed after your final statement. The emoji is fine as a standalone.
    mighty chlorians
  • reizse wrote: »

I'm not sure if you did this on purpose, but the semicolon is used to link to two closely-related independent clauses; check your first sentence. Capitalizing You should come after a formal colon. American's should not have an apostrophe in your usage. A comma after so, is debatable. It'd be used for pausing for dramatic effect. I'll give you that one. A period is definitely needed after your final statement. The emoji is fine as a standalone.

Actually, you are wrong. A semi-colon is used to separate 2 major sentence elements, a la my post. Since "You" is referring to a person, or in this case several, it can indeed be capitalised. I'll give you the incorrect use of "American's" and the lack of a comma after "so". There are no rules established for the use of emoticons in the English language, so your point there is rendered rather moot.

Then again, I could just say I was referring to language and not punctuation, but hey ho ;)
  • Duel of grammar titans!
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    reizse wrote: »

Actually, you are wrong. A semi-colon is used to separate 2 major sentence elements, a la my post. Since "You" is referring to a person, or in this case several, it can indeed be capitalised. I'll give you the incorrect use of "American's" and the lack of a comma after "so". There are no rules established for the use of emoticons in the English language, so your point there is rendered rather moot.

Then again, I could just say I was referring to language and not punctuation, but hey ho ;)

https://writing.wisc.edu/Handbook/Semicolons.html
    http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/semicolons.asp

You may want to take a look at the examples of incorrect uses of semicolons. Whether or not the major sentence elements exist or not does not preclude the use of the semicolon. Its use is still dictated by the fact that it links two independent clauses, not one dependent and one independent. I only emphasized the capitalization of You if you intended it to follow a colon, but it does not.
    mighty chlorians
    reizse wrote: »

https://writing.wisc.edu/Handbook/Semicolons.html
    http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/semicolons.asp

You may want to take a look at the examples of incorrect uses of semicolons. Whether or not the major sentence elements exist or not does not preclude the use of the semicolon. Its use is still dictated by the fact that it links two independent clauses, not one dependent and one independent. I only emphasized the capitalization of You if you intended it to follow a colon, but it does not.

Haha, so you're getting your information from a website? I think I'll rest my case right there :D
  • You two must be fun at parties.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    I was on my way out to work. Incorrect usage of grammar bugs me. Also, one source is from the University of Wisconsin (quick search). I'll rest my case now. Thanks!
    mighty chlorians
    I was on my way out to work. Incorrect usage of grammar bugs me. Also, one source is from the University of Wisconsin (quick search). I'll rest my case now. Thanks!

As does a person who acts smart when clearly they're relying on the Internet for their information. Refer to the below image. Stockingpiling? Check mate :)

0dSBsQL.jpg
  • I'm here to clear this up. Half of the forum community calls the god known as Poggle the Lesser, Poogle.

This is a Poogle.
    poogle.jpg
    This is a Poggle
    latest?cb=20080118201719

I realize they have similar features but come on lol.

You'd like this month!

Don't necro
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • I understand you, I get the same feeling everytime I read "Rouge" instead of "Rogue One". Or Jedis, though the plural of Jedi is just Jedi, but sadly a lot of people don't even care.
This discussion has been closed.