Heroic AAT is WAI, no need for a nerf

Heroic tank is WAI. It is following a similar course as Rancor did months ago. I predicted that at the beginning of December, at least 100 guilds would be completing tank, and to date 134 have done so. That's about how Rancor presented after the second leaderboard reset. Back then, we also had guild hopping to get more guilds to complete it.

The only thing that's missing is a T5 version of AAT.

Replies

• Options
    Agreed. Heroic AAT should be kept the way it is. The only issue I have is that the jump from Heroic Rancor to normal AAT is too great. There has to be something between the two; to not demoralize the guilds such as a T5 version of AAT.

Also please speed up the animation!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    they also shouldn't nerf nightsister initiate!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    The normal AAT is the problem child, not heroic. Clearing 200,000,000 in hp is a ridiculous task for 10 measly raid gear pieces.

The fact that they claim it was balanced for 6* gear 8 characters is delusional.
  • Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    The normal AAT is the problem child, not heroic. Clearing 200,000,000 in hp is a ridiculous task for 10 measly raid gear pieces.

The fact that they claim it was balanced for 6* gear 8 characters is delusional.

No one is saying the regular AAT shouldn't be nerfed?
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    TommySitt wrote: »

That would require actual playtesting. They couldn't afford to spend five more months to test the Normal raid, thus they halved the health for release.
  • Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    BrtStlnd wrote: »

No one is saying the regular AAT shouldn't be nerfed?

I'm saying the normal T6 AAT raid is the one that needs adjustment. The heroic is fine.
  • Options
    Naw wrote: »
    TommySitt wrote: »

That would require actual playtesting. They couldn't afford to spend five more months to test the Normal raid, thus they halved the health for release.

I have a hard time believing that they spent months testing the T6 raid with 6* G8 characters and said "yes this is an appropriate challenge and reward for these characters." I believe they balanced the heroic appropriately for an active, advanced guild and then just said "well... let's just slap an extra 150,000,000 in hp on the T6 and call it a day."