New character idea: 2003 CLONE WARS GREVIOUS

Georgemi6
1236 posts Member
edited April 2017
This version of grevious is the awsome, fearless Jedi killer we all know and love, not the pathetic, cowardly version from the 2008 clone wars series

Separatist, droid, attacker, dark side

Basic: deal physical damage to target enemy, and stun them for one turn. If the target enemy had any protection, call all droid allies to assist. Additionally, if the target had any negative status affects, attack the target again

Special 1: deal physical damage to all enemies with a 50% chance to inflict buff immunity for each Jedi or clone character. If there are any Jedi other than mace windu, Yoda, or general kenobi, inflict 15 damage over time effects for 3 turns. This attack cannot be evaded or resisted. Additionally, if count dooku is present, stun all enemies for one turn

Special 2: grant all allies offense up and advantage for 2 turns. If target enemy had more than 50% turn meter, remove 100% turn meter from all enemies and inflict speed down for 2 turns. If target enemy had less than 50% turn meter, expose all enemies for 2 turns, and inflict offense down for 3 turns.

Leader: all separatist allies gain 100% max health and 50% critical chance. Additionally, if any character associated with the republic is on the opposing team, the start the match with death mark, and have ability block for 2 turns. Also, if any droid ally is damaged, all allies gain 100% turn meter and advantage for 1 turn.

Unique: general grevious has 50% counter chance, 50 % critical chance, and 50% critical damage. If any droid or separatist allies are present, they also gain these bonuses. If count dooku is present, these bonuses are doubled, and grevious will follow up on every action he performs, and count dooku will do the same for grevious. Also, grevious is immune to any damage, unless mace windu or general Kenobi are in the enemy team.

I think this character, if it is released, will make the game very fair and balanced. Grevious will only be obtainable if you've been playing the game for at least 10 months, and have spent 500$+ on the game. He will also be available in an event, requiring a maxed out clone squad.

I hope you guys like my character idea, I think he's really well balanced and everyone will like him and not complain about ever if he is released. Thanks for the feedback!
Post edited by Georgemi6 on

Replies