Bronze Pack rolling 4 stars

Since I just rolled one at lv.44, I am curious what level did you roll your first 4* and what was it?

I got so lucky I got..... Urrorr... sigh

Replies

• I got Dathcha from a bronzium. I never use him though.
  • I haven't yet. The only character I pulled from a bronzium is a 2* Ahsoka Tano
    It's really hard to get characters from bronzium packs
  • Ima Gun Di and Barris drop from Bronzium
  • Got 4* Poggle the first few days I started playing, then got 4* UHR'R sometime in my 40s. 62 now and haven't had another 4*, but I have gotten Ahsoka Tano 2* three times now. No other full toons, but a lot of different shards.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • I got Boba around lvl 50 and Bariss at lvl 59. Also some 1 and 2 stars.
  • I got a 4* Poggle in November, a 2* Ahsoka in December and a 3* Fives in January
  • I got ima gun di at level 30 something but havent gotten any characters since now im level 63
  • Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    My wife drew Mace Windu 4 stars when she was in her 30s, I think. Now she's 50, she's drawn quite a lot of 2 star toons. Me, 64 now, I have multiple shards all over the place. I think I might have got a Useless Guy in Red, which got converted to shards. Edit: I got a 2 star Teebo in my late 50s. Heard he can be used.

Forget toons, I drew 15 times yesterday, 14 of them MK I material :anguished:! I am a really unlucky son of a gun :disappointed:...
  • kin
    24 posts Member
    Got a 1* ig100 magnaguard something just now. First character drop for me with regards to bronzium. I did get a lot of character shards though.
  • My first character drop was TIE pilot. And that is all I ever needed. The guy is a legend in the game.
  • Poggle, Barriss and Boba.
  • 4* Dooku when I was level 40. That was huge for me, since I just started when the $4.99 pack came out (and went), and didn't know to snatch that up. A few other 2 and 3 star (Teebo, and some others I don't level).
  • I got my elder up to 5* with only bronzium. I was in retry shocked.
  • I'm yet to get one, lucky peeps who have had it! :)
  • I got fives and boba on consecutive roles around level 45. And nothing of consequence before or since. Still, that was a good morning!
  • Nothing at all the chances are crap only gives 1% or slightly more of its players 4* toons needs changing cos its useless as is hardly ever use it anymore.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • I pulled a 4* Poggle the first week I was playing; that guy was a BEAST when all my other characters were *** or less and has thus always been the center of my team from that point on.
  • Has anyone got a 4* since the update?
  • Barriss and Dathcha. I use Barriss a lot, but never use Dathcha. I've also pulled some other low star characters like Ewok Elder.
  • I have hoarded 50k in credits. I don't see the point in buy packs to get mostly 1 shard characters and useless gear. I wish they add more purple gear to these packs. I know in their other game HODA they updated the packs after about 2yrs. Do they include new stuff as they release or has this pack been the same since launch?
  • The only characters I've ever gotten are Magna Guard and I-86. I've been mostly getting junk equipment now days.
  • Ive gotten 4* Barriss, 4* luminara, 3* General Veers, 3* lobot, and 2* Biggs Darklighter
  • My wife drew Mace Windu 4 stars when she was in her 30s, I think. Now she's 50, she's drawn quite a lot of 2 star toons. Me, 64 now, I have multiple shards all over the place. I think I might have got a Useless Guy in Red, which got converted to shards. Edit: I got a 2 star Teebo in my late 50s. Heard he can be used.

Forget toons, I drew 15 times yesterday, 14 of them MK I material :anguished:! I am a really unlucky son of a gun :disappointed:...
    Amazing! Your wife has been playing for 20 years when this game is only a few months old!
    But seriously, I'm envious for your numerous 2-star toons. I could use more suicide squads
    Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion
  • UrorruR'R'R, Daka and Ima Gun Di, plus a 3* Lobot and whatever Ewok Elder opened up at 2* I think? As well as Royal Guard and a few Snowtrooper, he's actually at 5* through Bronzium drops.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Has anyone got a 4* since the update?

Pulled dathcha today. lvl 64

In past I've pulled poggle and Bariss within an hour of each other. That was quite the day. That was sometime between 50 and 60
  • Mace first couple days playing and a 3* Hoth Rebel last night...
  • As the drop rate seem being controlled so altered from time to time, it is better to pull bron pack when you feel 'luck'
  • i pulled a 4* poggle and 2* royal guard. i happened to be farming ig86 when i went to the main menu and saw i had a bronze pull. opened a 2* ig86. pretty happy about that. ive opened over 500 packs, the chance for a full character pull for me seems to be .5% probably 5% chance to pull a single shard.
  • 3* Dooku. Thought that was pretty lucky.. but heard some others got a 4* Dooku :(