Unable to upgrade abilitys.

Ok I am unable to upgrade any of my characters abilitys. when i tap an ability to upgrade it shows that I have the resourses required, but then the purchase button is faded out. So I was wondering: How many other people have this issue? and if you do how did you get around it? I know this thread should go in the bug report section, but lets be honest. nobody reads those threads.

Replies

• Options
    It happened for my Sidious. Scroll down and tier 3 gear will be there. Do you have that too?
  • Options
    My sidious has lvl 6 gear and has the same thing.
  • Options
    Relaunch your Game App, go to the ability and scroll down again.
  • Options
    You are short on level 3 ability mats. Scroll down to see the complete list of items you need.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    Sorry, not gear. I meant ability mats. If you tap on the ability and scroll down where the mats are, you will have another unfulfilled requirement.
  • Options
    CptCaveman wrote: »
    You are short on level 3 ability mats. Scroll down to see the complete list of items you need.
    THAT WORKED!!!! thank you!

• Options
    Np... Might as well get used to being short on level 3 mats, they are hard to come by....
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    The ability mat challenge today is a good source of them. Beat it on tier 3.
  • Options
    Yeah, I complete every challenge on the top tier and every GW, also refill cantina energy at least once a day, sometimes twice, and still never have enough level 3 mats.
  • Options
    @CptCaveman I know. I have about 80 level 1 mats and 40 level 2 mats but only 3 level 3 mats.
  • Options
    When I play this game for like 10 hours straight my screen just goes black. And nothing works. I can only play the game again after I recharge my phone. Anyone else have this problem?
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Also don't upgrade your heroes Leader's ability. Unless you use that Heroes as your Leader..

• Options
    When I play this game for like 10 hours straight my screen just goes black. And nothing works. I can only play the game again after I recharge my phone. Anyone else have this problem?

Yeah, I have the same problem on my iPad, except it happens way sooner than 3 hours. I find that if I keep it plugged it in, it seems to help. :#

• Options

Yes I do dang it, and I still can't find the 'any' key..