Thank you!

Just wanted to say thank you to @SifuSteve as borrowing his General Grievous is the only reason I was finally able to 3-star Dark Side Hard Battle 9-B. Nothing else worked for me before that, not even maxed droids with an 88 lead and borrowed 47 (meaning literally every attack was a crit that left a dot.) But GG got the job done, so thank you SifuSteve once again!

Replies

• *Tips hat.

You're very welcome my friend. Us non-sentients gotta stick together. He's had some upgrades recently that have made him even more of a beast. Glad he could help.
    Just because more people say it, doesn't make it more right.
  • @SifuSteve definitely. I'm hoping to unlock him in the near future, especially now that I can occasionally find him in fleet shipments in addition to shard shop. Does he fit into droid arena teams well?
  • Very. He has a lot of utility that you won't realise until you have him in there: Two passes at debuffs on the enemy team for IG88 to munch; an unblockable basic that hits through foresight and hurts Sun Fac and Fives without repurcussions; a taunt that can give you one extra round of shooting but thanks to his health steal in later gear levels, can trigger more than once.

I've been in the top ten on my shard for the last six months since I maxed him out. Some fights are tougher than others and sometimes I get bumped off the top spot by a Rex team, but I've remained viable through three or four metas...
  • @SifuSteve awesome, can't wait to max him out. Rex teams are the bane of my existence lol but I also have been having trouble with Wiggs teams the past couple weeks.
  • The only real problem I have with them now is if JKA is in there. He totally bodges my attack priority. Here's a vid of a really tough fight I have to make regularly. JKA forces me tl make some horrible decisions. But if you check out any of my other Wiggdo meta vids, you'll see that without JKA, they rarely cause a problem now...
    https://youtu.be/HIrJiqbNH3c
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    SifuSteve wrote: »
    The only real problem I have with them now is if JKA is in there. He totally bodges my attack priority. Here's a vid of a really tough fight I have to make regularly. JKA forces me tl make some horrible decisions. But if you check out any of my other Wiggdo meta vids, you'll see that without JKA, they rarely cause a problem now...
    https://youtu.be/HIrJiqbNH3c

I'll check them out, thanks for the help!