Arena I'm in top 10 - BUT I can't.......

KennyKonif
120 posts Member
edited January 2016
Get past the Dark Side 5-K with those **** Jawas. this is who I have for top dark side characters

Sid *5 Gear 6 Lvl 55

Geo *3 Gear 6 Lvl 54

Maul *4 Gear 6 Lvl 54

Dook *3 Gear 7 Lvl 55

Talia *3 Gear 4 Lvl 52

Prolly my best team for this match, but I'm not sure. Other characters are

Tarkin *4 Gear 6 Lvl 54

FO TP *2 Gear 6 Lvl 54

S.Troop *3 Gear 4 Lvl 53

Bane *3 Gear 4 Lvl 50

IG-86 *2 Gear 4 Lvl 50

Greedo *2 Gear 5 Lvl 46

and it just dwindles down from there. I am just starting to farm Daka, be awhile till I can aquire her, I would really like to farm this match for Geo's gear farming.
I find your lack of faith disturbing.”

Replies

• Options
    um not dooku/dm since they have no HP. nvm no one on your team has HP lol. just keep trying. have you tried talia? lol.
  • Options
    Yeah that fight tooke me a while. Honestly, at the level ur guys are at, its not going to happen soon. What u need is either a kylo, dooku, daka or someone that will ahnialte those jawas. I know their AOE is stupid
  • Options
    Hi KennyKonif,

Being "top 10" in Arena isn't relative to your issue, that level was designed to be difficult on purpose, it's meant to keep you in check a bit until you level up a bit more & farm equipment, then you should be able to pass it easily, besides there's not much waiting after 5-K anyway until you Lvl up more. Good luck.

• Options
    I had the same problem, and realized I just needed to survive the AoE waves. My solution was to ditch my toons with low health like FOTP, cad bane, etc.

Instead, I leveled up the red guard and first order storm trooper as they have more hit points. As a side bonus, when the red guard taunts the Jawas tend to single shot instead of AoE.

Good luck mate.
  • Options
    Thank you to all for the replies, I've only been doing this since mid to late dec. I'm on these forums a lot but really havent posted. I recognized some of you.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
  • Options
    Tried this just now. Use Darth, Sid, kylo, anything with good aoe. Also talia is a good choice to sacrifice during last battle to restore team if you don't care about three stars.
  • Options
    Too hard?

GW too hard?

Arena too hard?

Oh no's!!

Ok, DAKA, Oppress Savage (a GREAT dark side tank!!), and maybe NS team. You need balance. If you are going too far too fast, then stop and GEAR your heroes more before continuing. You are as yet NOT worthy to pass. The game isn't hard. But it is telling you to strengthen yourself before continuing. Come on, u are a top 10 in your Arena. Act like it.
  • Options
    MenaceTEC wrote: »
    Tried this just now. Use Darth, Sid, kylo, anything with good aoe. Also talia is a good choice to sacrifice during last battle to restore team if you don't care about three stars.

I'd go AOE as much possible , it's same with grenade spam or double attack madness that EA is so keen to hold us back with.
    I've never been a fan of Dooku, he hits like a wet noodle, I'd replace with some big AOE nukers.
    AOE offence down, AOE slow etc etc.
    EA use that setup to slow you down, make you farm gear or really... To get you to spend money and star up, farm gear, buy crystals etc etc.
    Got me a few times in the past with the light side storm trooper grenade spammers.
    Horrible as it is, just standard EA credit card pull tactics for this glorified slot machine of doom.
  • Options
    Too hard?

GW too hard?

Arena too hard?

Oh no's!!

Ok, DAKA, Oppress Savage (a GREAT dark side tank!!), and maybe NS team. You need balance. If you are going too far too fast, then stop and GEAR your heroes more before continuing. You are as yet NOT worthy to pass. The game isn't hard. But it is telling you to strengthen yourself before continuing. Come on, u are a top 10 in your Arena. Act like it.

Give the guy a break dad.
    This guy could be a new player who missed out on all the exploits, quick GW farms etc etc.
    " the game isn't hard " = /lol another " worship me I'm so awesome " dribble.
    How inferior to you we must all be, as insects under your feet all wishing we could play in the left overs of your awesome sauce.

To those who say this game is easy, obviously havent just started in the last few weeks, has a mountain of capped toons to draw apon and has made use of all past exploits and easy farms before the changes.
    I slap you with this wet sweat towel, for you sir have no civility what so ever.
  • Options
    Touche!!

:)
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    For dark side battles Daka is gold, with her stun&heal, I realised that and had to change my plans, and getting her from the cantina shipments
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection