Suggestion: Addressing the unusable gear problem via Gear Exchange!

Barhebraeus
620 posts Member
edited December 2016
Dear devs--you may already be kicking this idea around (or have kicked it out the door), but many of us who have been playing for a while have hundreds, or even thousands, of unused/unusable gear stockpiled. One productive way to deal with this issue, I think, would be a gear exchange (NOT a gear exchange between players) in which players can trade in lower level gear for higher level gear of their choice. For example, 5 white pieces could be traded in for 1 green piece, 5 green pieces for 1 blue piece, 5 blue for 1 purple, and 5 purple for 1 gold piece. This would add a fun and productive new component to the game for which the player base would be immensely appreciative and grateful. Please consider it ... (otherwise, love the recent update and all that came with it!)

@CG_Kozispoon @CG_Conduit23 @Capgasp @EA_Jesse @hiddenspring84 @CapitalMethod

Replies

• We shud sticky this since no one has ever thought of it lol

Yes Yoda is worth farming
  • Good idea Boss ;)

We would all finally be able to use up some of the hundreds (if not thousands) of random gear pieces we don't need.
  • I agree... for me this is the most important issue and has been ever since they removed the ability to sell gear... I love all new content and the game overall, but something needs to be done with all the extra gear...