Known Issue with Jedi Consular (and others).

jayjonbeach
697 posts Member
edited March 2016
Hi Guys. Very neat fun game you created here thank you. So I was excited to see that I could reduce my Cooldown for the Jedi Healing Special power and started working for it. Once I did it, the Cool down INCREASED instead of decreased! It was at 3 and it went up to 4 now instead, pretty much ruins this Character his Healing ability is his best power.

This has been going on FOR QUITE SOME TIME ALREADY, and I think it is not only the Jedi, other people are reporting any upgrade that is supposed to reduce Cooldown by -1 instead increases it by 1, and sometimes the cooldown number appears to randomly jump around. See these threads for MANY more people reporting the issue:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/419/abilities-upgrade-bug

Posted Dec 1 - Quote: "I have upgraded several characters' abilities with "cooldown -1“ upgrade. Instead these abilities cooldown became 1 turn longer, not shorter, And I had couple more of the same with other characters and abilities."

Many people in this thread are reporting the same thing. Posts here go all the way to yesterday, here is another quote, this is EXACTLY what happened to me:

"This just happened to me. Super excited to get the Consular heal from 3 to 2 turns. It has Always been 3 turns since i started mid dec. NOW instead of 2 turns like i expected its 4 turns! EA. U have to fix this FAST. Friends are quitting the game because of this. We are even paying for your product. Im out if this is not fixed within a few days!"

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/4673/cooldown-on-jedi-consulars-heal

Posted Jan 6 - Quote "I went into GW today and started to heal up my toons with JC's heal when I realized, that the CD on his heal was 4 turns instead of 3 turns"

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/2330/jedi-consular-heal-cool-down-rise-fr...

Posted Dec 21 Quote - "Jedi consular heal cool down rise from 3 to 4"

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/4446/known-issues-and-topics-1-4-2016/p7

A few people here posted the same thing:

Jan 19 Quote, "- some ability upgrades are not happening. P.e. Capt Phasma lev5 March is supposed to make cooldown one less, but in the game it stays on 5 turns instead of 4."

Jan 19 different player Quote - "Idk if it has already been reported, but Jedi Consular's Jedi Healing lvl 6 upgrade isn't working, it is supposed to reduce the cooldown by 1 turn but nothing happens at all."

Jan 23 Quote - Characters with ability upgrades that give them "cooldown -1" randomly do not take effect. Today, for example, my Barris' heal has gone from 4 turns back up to 5 turns. Same with my other characters whose cooldowns also fluctuate.

========

Until this is fixed I really do not want to play anymore, he is one of my best guys and this ruined him for me, healing is critical to survival, I feel so burned by this.

Hope it could be fixed soon I don't want to play or upgrade anyone else either making them crappier too

Thank you for the game
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• ACK! - This is also not a display bug.
  • Easybee
    140 posts Member
    Bump so hard.
  • Hiya, welcome to the forum.

Please don't post threads with the topic in all caps. Thanks. :)
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    Hiya, welcome to the forum.

Please don't post threads with the topic in all caps. Thanks. :)

So you rebuke the guy for all caps and completely ignore the content of his post! Wow, this is a serious issue and you want to school him on forum policy.
    How about answering his question with at least an acknowledgment of this issue we are all concerned about, then educate him on proper form in the forums? Seriously, what is being done about the issue he posted?
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    @BentWookie is not a dev, he's just doing his job as a mod.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE