Need help with second account team composition

Have geo soldier,chewbacca and consular and luke (obviously) qui got jinn and thats about it for now the main question im asking is do i go for luminara or phasma and who would i need with those to complete the line up and who would be my main 5

Replies

• If I was restarting now, I would spend the money for the droid pack (and then be free to play). Get and use Poggle as leader with 88, 86, HK and GS for your initial arena team, but don't star Poggle at all. Work on 88, 86 and GS til you can get B2 from cantina. Get in a good guild asap and get one toon (prob 86 as he has the easiest path) to 7*. Then you can at least get last place guild credit for raids and farm jawa engineer. Run HK, 88, 86, B2 and JE in arena while you farm whatever the new meta is at the time. That droid team is a very cheap way to stay top 5 in your arena early as no one will have wiggs and Rebels right away. The crystals you win will more than offset the initial investment (by the way this is what I did with a secondary account last year and stayed top 5 for three months (originally HK lead, 88,86,GS and RG - until B2 and JE came out)). Farming RG and GS is also a good way to go early on if you can't get in a guild or don't want to 'waste' cantina energy on B2 right away.

This strategy will get you ahead fast in arena and level, but might put you behind the eight ball for everything else as droids aren't very useful outside of arena and only 88 (scoundrel/bounty hunter) and JE (jawa obviously) have synergies for any of the challenges. But you will level very fast, very cheaply with tons of crystals to spend on extra refreshes
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • i realise that droid pack seems like a very good investment but as with my last account i dont really want to spend any money on the game, but GS,Qui gon and Luminara or Phasma is question im really asking
  • Lumi is a great investment as she is needed for challenges and the yoda event
    Plus her leader skills are pretty viable for any team