Targeted.

Guys in my shard alliance. This new GeninhoBH guy has been a huge pain in my rear. I think he has my same payout. Let's teach him to respect his elders, what do you say?

Replies

• @skystroller @MattGK20

@MadMalgus is already on board.

If anyone knows 4ginverteddives handle tag him I can't find him anymore.

@IronDuke94 bro what's your payout time? Wanna join the alliance? I'm 6pm EST, skystroller is 7pm EST, madmalgus is 9PM EST and 4g I think is earlier but I forget
  • WhalesLikeBroda
    13 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Come on
    Don't you can beat people by yourself? And need to call your girls to get top 1?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahh
  • Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Come on
    Don't you can beat people by yourself? And need to call your girls to get top 1?

Please tell me this is ReyDeEspana again
  • Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Come on

C'mon man, it's understandable. Or haven't you ever faced a whale with a maxed P2W squad that eats everything?

I'm tellin' ya, it ain't pleasant. If I could get in touch with my shardmates there are a few guys I wouldn't mind taking down.
    -- Qui-Lun Taeren --
    Jedi Speed is a Thing!
  • WhalesLikeBroda
    13 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Come on

Who is Reydeespana?

You don't know who I am Whale but I beat you in your time and when is not your time, so continue crying.

GeninhoBH spent the same money like you and you can't beat him?
    Patetic

Bye Kid

Come on

Who is Reydeespana?

You don't know who I am Whale but I beat you in your time and when is not your time, so continue crying.

Patetic

Bye Kid

I can beat anyone at any time scrub

Come on

Who is Reydeespana?

Patetic

Bye Kid

And your English skills are phenomenal

Come on

Who is Reydeespana?

Patetic

Bye Kid

And your English skills are phenomenal

Hahahahahahahha yes whale yes, continue spend money and calling your girls to beat others whales

Bye rubbish