Where is Chirrut.....

.... would like to get him off 3*.
Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)

Replies

• Where's Chirrut? Where's Shoretrooper? Where's Vader TIE Fighter? Anything would've been better than yet ANOTHER Rebel... Let's progress on what we got started instead of starting something new again...
  • JPBrunel wrote: »
    Where's Chirrut? Where's Shoretrooper? Where's Vader TIE Fighter? Anything would've been better than yet ANOTHER Rebel... Let's progress on what we got started instead of starting something new again...

Amen! That is what I am taking about.
    Do or Do not.

• MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    JPBrunel wrote: »
    Where's Chirrut? Where's Shoretrooper? Where's Vader TIE Fighter? Anything would've been better than yet ANOTHER Rebel... Let's progress on what we got started instead of starting something new again...

Shoretrooper is done, he's chrome only now
  • @MBL_66 That's not what they said last time... I know they had said that originally, but came back on it...
  • If they are doing a tournament then to Chromium, what's the point? Why work really hard to get a 3* toon and then have to play EA roulette and hope you can finish him?
    Do or Do not.

• If they are doing a tournament then to Chromium, what's the point? Why work really hard to get a 3* toon and then have to play EA roulette and hope you can finish him?

+1
  • coming soon in the vehicle shop which is due sometime in august
  • Jyn Erso!!!
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • JPBrunel wrote: »

+1
  • I wanna unlock him to muck about in GW for giggles. They need to focus and not do a new toon tourney ever few weeks and leave all the other toons to just sit. If you're not gonna do another, but em in chromonium or something.