GW fix

GW is a daily chore. I don't do GW as much now. Not because I don't need credits, which I do. But it's such a chore I'd rather just wait for Credit Heist to come around. So my fix idea..

GW will no longer be random opponents, well random squads I should say. They'll be more generic. So let's say we keep the 12 node war. 3-6-9-12 are the "tougher" opponents. Let's make those boss and mini-boss battles. In between you'll face generic squads of battle droids or Jawa or whatever. I'm not saying they be easy but this means you go up against a team and can set up a specific counter to that team to beat it. Also added, will be ships! Because, why not? It makes sense. The ships you face will be around your level so it can be difficult but beatable.

3-6-9-12 will be the bosses. Maybe you have to go up against a Rancor or AAT with lower health that's beatable. Or maybe you fight Palpatine and Vader with a bunch of RG's. Or maybe you have to fight a Capital Ship itself(which I'd actually like to see in raids). This makes it more interesting imo and more fun. Fighting just 12 random opponents is just so boring and repetitive. Anyone else agree on this?

Replies