'maxing out' characters

Please make this less difficult.

I love the flood of new characters, and I appreciate resource management is a part of this game, but it's too much and takes too long to develop a varied roster.

Even if you spend the hundreds required to unlock and 7* a character, the grind to gear level 11 is just too much.

The next new incredible character is already upon you before you get a chance to flesh them out,even if you spend big crystals on gear and refreshes.

Please, let us develop more variety in our rosters.

An obvious solution would be to increase the drop rates for gear pieces up to gear level 10.

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with gear being a bottle neck but you dont have to level up every char that comes along
  • Options
    I agree you don't need to max out every character, but the point is that you need a deep roster to participate in all the activities (squad arena, GWs, mod challenges, two different raids, ship battles, the occasional squad tournament and then a new event requiring 7* characters you barely use randomly pops up). Don't get me wrong love all the activities, but it would be nice not to need literally thousands of mk 5 stun guns. If they could drop the requirements a little or increase the rewards a little on challenges it would be awesome