Character Idea: Director Krennic

LargeHawaiian
115 posts Member
edited December 2016
Just an Idea i've been toying with for Krennic, somewhat influenced by how he is done in Battlefront with his weapon and his Deathtrooper Bodyguards.

Basic - Maintaining Order: Deals damage to target enemy with 50% chance to call an Empire Ally to assist. If Deathtrooper is present, he also assists. He can only use this 6 times before needing to reload a select Ammo Type.

Special - Armor Piercing Rounds: Rounds Loaded will ignore all Armor on targeted enemy. 50% chance to Daze Target.

Special - Poison Rounds: Rounds Loaded will inflict 3 DoTs, with an extra 2 on Crit

Special - Explosive Rounds: Rounds loaded will do 15% extra damage to target, and 75% less damage to all other enemies.

Leader - Immeasurable Power: Whenever an Empire ally attacks, 35% chance to call in an Ally to assist. Empire Allies gain 25% Potency and 10% Speed.

Unique - I Will Not Fail: Krennic gets a free turn at the start of the battle to pick his Ammo type. His basic cannot be used during this time. If Deathtrooper is present, he Taunts at the start of the match for 1 turns, this taunt can't be dispelled and renews on enemy death. Deathtrooper also gains 20% Max HP.

Replies

• Sleek_Viper
    345 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Love this idea. Director Orsen Krennic sounds like a bad man! Im pulling really hard for him to get into game.

Also, interesting idea about weapon switching. New dynamic that has potential.
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • This is an amazing kit idea
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    This is such a smart idea!
    But... did attacks that ignore armor ever get fixed?
  • Awesome idea. :)
  • ARCTrooperFives
    737 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Cool idea, but this might be a bit too complex with the ammo types.
    You also forgot the auto-taunt
    Edit: Didn't read the end lol. You forgot a 50 page essay, with full MLA citations and #1 bestseller on NY times for at least one ability