I've got only one free pack instead of three. Why?

Prev1
PRIMEN
38 posts Member
edited December 2016
?

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    instead of 0?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    instead of 0?
    Don't need to spam Apple players, you will get your packs with another character later. The question is about android, not about you.

• Maybe it's level dependent? I'm 85 and got all three and I know the new bounty hunter bundle is level 64 and up (starts December 8 per update).
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • U should have gotten at least 2
    1 pack is 50 k2 shards
    1 pack is some crystals, credits and stuff and is titled "players pack"
    the 3rd pack is titled VIP pack so i suppose its for p2p only
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    Maybe it's level dependent? I'm 85 and got all three and I know the new bounty hunter bundle is level 64 and up (starts December 8 per update).
    U should have gotten at least 2
    1 pack is 50 k2 shards

I'm lvl 85 and P2P and I've got only 1 pack with shards. I don't understand.
  • PRIMEN wrote: »
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Maybe it's level dependent? I'm 85 and got all three and I know the new bounty hunter bundle is level 64 and up (starts December 8 per update).
    U should have gotten at least 2
    1 pack is 50 k2 shards

I'm lvl 85 and P2P and I've got only 1 pack with shards. I don't understand.

1 pack has shards, 2 other packs dont have shards...
    Maybe amount of money spent determines amount of packs?
  • NO HE IS RIGHT

THEY TOOK AWAY PACKS

I HAD NOT CLAIMED MY SONS YET AND NOW THEY ARE GONE

ONLY THE CHARACTER PACK IS LEFT

SO MAD RIGHT NOW :s
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    NO HE IS RIGHT

THEY TOOK AWAY PACKS

i'm betting you used "shift" for that entire post, "capslock" is for people who aint mad.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    NO HE IS RIGHT

THEY TOOK AWAY PACKS

i'm betting you used "shift" for that entire post, "capslock" is for people who aint mad.

LMFAO that actually made me laugh out loud
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Android here, got 1 only ... i bet, 2nd and 3rd depends on how much you have spent on this game ... ;)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • No it does not they were all there. Was waiting so my sons could open them later. EA PULLED THEM
  • I see ... first come, first serve? Limited packs maybe?
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I did not see any count down counters.
    Post edited by RancorPackGuild on
  • Is capslock still cruise control for cool? Or do people not say that anymore?
  • I heard plenty of paying players only get 1 pack. I personally saw a notification for 3 packs, yet I only got 1
  • CAN YOU EVEN USE CAPSLOCK ACCORDING TO TOS
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • I was drooling over 3 awesome packs and after logging found out there is only 1..... Not nice.
  • What is tos?
  • I was drooling over 3 awesome packs and after logging found out there is only 1..... Not nice.

Yea kind of same thing happened to me on one of mine. I was over here and read they were gone. My alts indeed was gone and both my sons.
  • If they at least made some statement. Like "3 packs were mistake. Sorry". It is not like i demand reimbursement but sometimes they do us wrong and we get no response as playerbase.
  • Same here.
    Only One.
  • It was not a mistake. They have a habit of caving to pressure and they probably realized what a great deal it was and withdrew it because it was too good.

Would not be the first time.

Remember the Aayla Secura Jedi Shard Events?

They were supposed to have like 2 weeks of those and they were cancelled after only a couple. Those events were giving awesome rewards compared to anything before them. But also people were complaining here I was told. I was not in forums at that time.
  • 3 packs here.
  • 0 packs here...
  • It was not a mistake. They have a habit of caving to pressure and they probably realized what a great deal it was and withdrew it because it was too good.

Would not be the first time.

Remember the Aayla Secura Jedi Shard Events?

They were supposed to have like 2 weeks of those and they were cancelled after only a couple. Those events were giving awesome rewards compared to anything before them. But also people were complaining here I was told. I was not in forums at that time.
    The Aayla Secura-Event was done, after Aayla, they started a Kit Fisto-Event, which got canceled on the first day.
    Left by design.
  • I logged in when I woke up at around 2 am and got one. One of my guildmates logged on 20 minutes ago and got three. So they weren't pulled, some people are still getting three.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • KainWessiri
    99 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    So they are seperating players by spendings. They were 3: Starter, player and VIP. So even if i played few months longer than guildmate im not even considered a player as he spent much more and got all 3 while i got only one.
  • So they are seperating players by spendings. They were 3: Starter, player and VIP. So even if i played few months longer than guildmate im not even considered a player as he spent much more and got all 3 while i got only one.

No, many of my F2P guildmates got 3, spending has nothing to do with it.
  • Then i give up. I see no reason then for me getting one If player playing few months shorter than me is getting three.
  • It seem something went not as planned for them.