The statisfaction at finally beating Dark Side Battle 6-B hardmode with 3*

Skye
795 posts Member
Beat 6-A hard mode a long while back when lvl 60 was still the cap,, but 6-B eluded me for a long long time.. as a result pretty much decided not to touch it til the new lvl 70 cap...

Only lvl 64 so decided to give it another shot... (took two attempts to 3 star it)

Borrowed a lvl 65 ventress... (much bettered geared than mine)... used Phasma as leader, Old daka, talia, sidious and Ren

Needed a bit of luck on the stuns and the AI not focusing on any one person.... It wasn't skill/strategy over why I finally 3 starred the thing.. pure luck plain and simple!

Only bit of strategy involved was making sure the stuns were spread out and across as many enemy characters as possible and using Ventress's AOE to kill stuff, so you are keeping your damage per round as high as possible

The choice of using Ventress as a borrowed leader is important as she speeds up herself, Talia and Old Daka... very important as that means they can stun more often and more frequently

Phasma is the other leader for the simple reason you want to try and get Old daka and Ventress hitting things as often as possible...So is also the reason why Ren is included in the squad as the chance for assist is doubled for first order... Additionally Phasma's ability to slow down the opponent is highly desirable here.. so you need to make sure her gear is as high as it can go with regards to her potency stat..

Sidious is also in cause he has very fast speed, can attack very often.. and like Ventress benefits from people being defeated on either side

I for one am glad this node is finally out the way... sheesh!

Anyone who is reading this who is still clearing this node but not getting the three stars, just keep trying.. like I said... its kinda down to luck that no one gets focused fired and your stuns land often and frequently

Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!