Droid teams

Drim
359 posts Member
I'm one of those people that like droid teams. Been able to hold rank 28-7 for some time. It's really great that the new droid is not on iOS... EA you do understand droid teams are a thing right and There's not a lot of droids right? So when you lock one up or give it out for free it affects all the people that run that type of team. Would you make the 5th Ewok and exclusive ? Think before you do thanks iOS user

Replies

• I run droids and I would not use him in my team, he has a ton of health is really the only thing I can say about him. Medium low damage, taunt is unreliable and is removed as soon as he take damage. His daze could be useful in select cases, but otherwise he's completely forgetable.
  • DMS
    11 posts Member
    I run droids and I would not use him in my team, he has a ton of health is really the only thing I can say about him. Medium low damage, taunt is unreliable and is removed as soon as he take damage. His daze could be useful in select cases, but otherwise he's completely forgetable.

This +1
  • I run droids and I would not use him in my team, he has a ton of health is really the only thing I can say about him. Medium low damage, taunt is unreliable and is removed as soon as he take damage. His daze could be useful in select cases, but otherwise he's completely forgetable.

But he's free for anyone using an android phone, so might as well use him...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Are you talking about arena team?

who would you like to replace in a droid team with K2? the only one I can imagine is 86...

you can't replace 47 as his leader skill

you can't replace 88 caz he is the main damage dealer

you can't replace JE caz he makes droid viable again (and the weakest point to crack a droid team, Han Solo does the job for me almost 100%)

you maybe replace B2 with K2, but B2 is a great piece in the droid team, I would like to test a K2 droid team to see how does it performs.

IMO, droid team is good, but just good on climbing up in arena, they sink fast overnight...first stun JE, kill 88, click JE, hit auto...
  • They wouldn't make the 5th Ewok exclusive because you need 5 for a synergy. There are plenty of droids/jawas for your team.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • He's easy to gear, and they give you the resources to level him in the event. It's a pretty low risk proposition to test him out.