What in the world is going on with Ima-Gun Di?

Has nobody else noticed the wonky offense up that happens when he leads? It seems that any time somebody calls an assist, they display offense up for all of the assisters (whether or not the damage reflects this I'm not sure). I don't see anything in his maxed out skill set that would suggest this, though... what's going on?

Replies

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Counter-attackers deal 25% more damage under his lead. That is what u r seeing. Also, if Aayla calls an assist, they get buffed damage as well if they r jedi. The offense up symbol represents this.
  • you know what i noptice i know aayla has almsot 100% counter with gundi but gundi doesnt seem to counter as often youd think being the lead it woudl be lil better. aayla rocks tho

Gundi rocks droid tho no comparisen. however alot the time i user aayla lead on tank droid because of that Tenacity heal program she uses really jsut depends the phase.

I'm usually not a grammar **** as I am not the greatest speller out there. However in this case. please before you post take a look at some of those squiggly red lines and spell check. this was painful to read.

Will apologize ahead of time if English is not your first language. I don't speak more than one language so props to anyone that can.
  • If that's how things are working, they seem inconsistent with his leader ability text. Also, I found that the effect was being applied to Biggs, Wedge, and Chirrut on a Wiggs special so.... that's not it.
  • Whenever I hit someone that happens. When fighting against IGD.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • No it happens whenever I attack an opponent's Jedi with IGD lead
  • No it happens whenever I attack an opponent's Jedi with IGD lead

Yes, his lead gives counter attackers a 25% damage boost, hence the offense up on a counter atttack.
  • BrtStlnd wrote: »
    No it happens whenever I attack an opponent's Jedi with IGD lead

Yes, his lead gives counter attackers a 25% damage boost, hence the offense up on a counter atttack.

Except it happens even when they don't counter.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • That doesn't make sense though. Offense up does not equate to 25% damage boost. There are other examples of toons getting a boost when they call for an assist that don't show that. Take Qui-Gon. His assist does more damage, too, but there is no offense up symbol. You just get the extra damage.

Not sure what it is, but I like it. IGD is one of my favorites.
  • StarSon
    7429 posts Member
    I've noticed this as well, and wasn't sure where it was coming from. I had thought maybe it was from JKA?
  • Don't get me wrong IGD is cool but none of it makes sense lol. I think with the icon rework (similar to multiple expose on JKA) the effect shows up as an actual offense up symbol but I'm not sure if the damage reflects it. Before the rework characters had "offense up / defense up" as text flashing around them when they attacked/took damage but now it actually shows up and I'm confused lol