Do we need a legit way to effectivly farm credits?

Abyss
1651 posts Member
edited January 2016
As we lvl up/star up/gear up, credit rewardsdo NOT scale so as the demand increaes, the supply runs constant meaning credits become more and more scarce.

Do we need a legit way to effectivly farm credits? 43 votes

Yes, a mission (not events that eat tons of energy neting a minimal reward) is needed.
74%
Stekcir_LeinadMackemSLAMEnigmaticienDaeghaacosmicturtle333AtticusAbyssZtyleCrymsonkyngCronozNLTimmiekunArenHamOmarFPGdkredsoxTheMaceWindontSlevinBurgerTriple_SBeermoose_606SidiousIsPikachuG1lly 32 votes
No, stop crying about credits haha
25%
DaishiQeltarDashboardJugilismaaniAndrewHeronmarIG1066Willkimm98Lukeandrew11620DurahThewhiteonE 11 votes

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Yes, a mission (not events that eat tons of energy neting a minimal reward) is needed.
    Given that credit rewards from missions fo not scale as we lvl up and there is no place to directly buy them with cash or crystals, i say a mission set (like cantina or GW) wouod be a welcomed addition to the game so we could farm for credits
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    (I don't agree with the phrasing of the "no" option, btw.)
    Credits and droids only seem very tight right now because they raised the level cap. Even so I still have thousands of droids and about 3 MM credits, and I'm leveling up 10 or 12 characters at a time.
    Once the cap is hit again, it will no longer be an issue. In the meantime, if you are impatient, you can buy more.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    I think a credit quest for scoundrels only would be fun, and ad to the game
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Qeltar wrote: »
    (I don't agree with the phrasing of the "no" option, btw.)
    Credits and droids only seem very tight right now because they raised the level cap. Even so I still have thousands of droids and about 3 MM credits, and I'm leveling up 10 or 12 characters at a time.
    Once the cap is hit again, it will no longer be an issue. In the meantime, if you are impatient, you can buy more.

I dont have an option to buy credits on my game?
    I fully agree about lvl cap though for sure. Im keeping 7-8 maintained and will slowly be able to work on the rest once i cap out again. I have about 15 toons available for multiple promos and no way to get the credits to do it is what sparked me to issue this curiosity poll.

Whats the option you mentioned you have about buying credits???

Oh ans the phrasing of the "no" options was meant in good fun. No harm intended lol
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Yah just wanted to make clear I didn't consider the complaint "crying". (In general I hate when people use that word here.)
    Go look under "data packs". There are options to buy credits.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    I think a credit quest for scoundrels only would be fun, and ad to the game

Good idea!
  • If you are in a rush you can buy credits.
  • IG1066
    136 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I needed an extra 500k to 7 * a toon. I used some of my crystals to farm the tkt event. It done me proud, only spent 50 to refresh my energy to get the needed amount. Cheaper than buying the credit package.
    It seems alrght to me.
    If there was an abundant supply of credits then it would be easy to lv everyone up and hard choices of whom to lv up first wouldn't be a part of the game.
    I like games being hard.
  • No, stop crying about credits haha
    I have 2 mil, GW gives alot i think and i have never really been out of credits
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Yah just wanted to make clear I didn't consider the complaint "crying". (In general I hate when people use that word here.)
    Go look under "data packs". There are options to buy credits.

Ur rite i had forgotten bout that!!!!!!
    and i must admit i specifically chose the word "cry" cause i figured you'd get a kick out of it hahaha.
  • Anzial
    41 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Well, I'm pretty sure the shot supply of credits (or anything else in this game, really) is intentional, to induce players to spend money on crystal packs which is universal currency for everything else. Basically, if you spend real $, you don't have any shortage of anything. Subsequently, do not expect developers to add any cash missions to the game because it'll undercut their income from it.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Anzial wrote: »
    Well, I'm pretty sure the shot supply of credits (or anything else in this game, really) is intentional, to induce players to spend money on crystal packs which is universal currency for everything else. Basically, if you spend real $, you don't have any shortage of anything.

No argument here, im quite sure thats why