[ViD] 7 Star K-2SO Gameplay and Update Notes

Hey all! I know this topic is controversial atm but for those of you that want to see what the new escape from jedha event looks like i recorded some gameplay of the highest tier in my latest video. I hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/vGTalWzdxtA

Replies

• Thanks for the vid Remon B)
  • The update sure looks fun... Thanks for sharing
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Looks fun ... wish I could've played it also (I'm an Apple user). This also vindicates me to all the smug Android users who laughed me off and questioned my "facts" when I pointed out that they got a potential max gift of 10 mil credits, 1000 crystals, and a 7* toon ...
    Post edited by Barhebraeus on
  • Looks fun ... wish I could've played it also (I'm an Apple user). This also vindicates me to all the smug Android users who laughed me off when I pointed out that they got a potential max gift of 10 mil credits, 1000 crystals, and a 7* toon ... it's actually more than 10 mil if you play all the event tiers for all 10 days ...
    The credit rewards dropped off significantly today - and the multiple packs he opened are only available to players who have spent $100 (for the Player's pack) and $200 (for VIP pack) - so the numbers you have posted above are significantly inflated for the majority of players. But hey, if you want to be bitter about made up numbers, have at it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Looks fun ... wish I could've played it also (I'm an Apple user). This also vindicates me to all the smug Android users who laughed me off when I pointed out that they got a potential max gift of 10 mil credits, 1000 crystals, and a 7* toon ... it's actually more than 10 mil if you play all the event tiers for all 10 days ...
    The credit rewards dropped off significantly today - and the multiple packs he opened are only available to players who have spent $100 (for the Player's pack) and $200 (for VIP pack) - so the numbers you have posted above are significantly inflated for the majority of players. But hey, if you want to be bitter about made up numbers, have at it.

Not bitter. Just trying to be clear about what was gifted. And I said "potential max" gift ... so how are my numbers inflated? You can see the 1000 crystals right in the video. The promo notes clearly say the toon can be leveled up to 7*. And just on this first day he's gotten about 2 mil credits. I'm definitely not happy that I missed out on all this simply because I have the "wrong" phone, when I've otherwise put in all the time and effort to obtain what I would need to get all the packs, gameplay, and rewards that the OP did.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Looks fun ... wish I could've played it also (I'm an Apple user). This also vindicates me to all the smug Android users who laughed me off when I pointed out that they got a potential max gift of 10 mil credits, 1000 crystals, and a 7* toon ... it's actually more than 10 mil if you play all the event tiers for all 10 days ...

Not bitter. And--for the umpteenth time--I said "potential max" gift ... so how are my numbers inflated?

It's still not even close to 10m.
  • Looks fun ... wish I could've played it also (I'm an Apple user). This also vindicates me to all the smug Android users who laughed me off and questioned my "facts" when I pointed out that they got a potential max gift of 10 mil credits, 1000 crystals, and a 7* toon ... it's actually more than 10 mil if you play all the event tiers for all 10 days ...

@Dyakoff @Aknf2001 @WrathofCaedus

Wow, really? Calling names now? Let's put you in your place. No, we didn't get 1000 crystals. I would like to know where you heard that myth. Second, you get a tenth of the credits awarded everytime you play the event after the first time . Third, you don't have "facts" but rather exaggerations and false assumptions. Come back once you gathered your "facts", I'll sure like to see them ;)
  • Looks fun ... wish I could've played it also (I'm an Apple user). This also vindicates me to all the smug Android users who laughed me off and questioned my "facts" when I pointed out that they got a potential max gift of 10 mil credits, 1000 crystals, and a 7* toon ... it's actually more than 10 mil if you play all the event tiers for all 10 days ...

You get much less if you don't spend money. So if 75% of android users are F2P...
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Please don't get another thread closed debating about the update
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Aknf2001 wrote: »
    Looks fun ... wish I could've played it also (I'm an Apple user). This also vindicates me to all the smug Android users who laughed me off and questioned my "facts" when I pointed out that they got a potential max gift of 10 mil credits, 1000 crystals, and a 7* toon ... it's actually more than 10 mil if you play all the event tiers for all 10 days ...

Wow, really? Calling names now? Let's put you in your place. No, we didn't get 1000 crystals. I would like to know where you heard that myth. Second, you get a tenth of the credits awarded everytime you play the event after the first time . Third, you don't have "facts" but rather exaggerations and false assumptions. Come back once you gathered your "facts", I'll sure like to see them ;)

If you actually look at the video you'll see that the total number of crystals from all 3 packs is 1000. This is simple fact. Just because you didn't get the full 1000 doesn't mean it wasn't available to other Android users. And for the gezumpteenth time, I said "potential max" gift. Please read carefully. Perhaps I was off on the credit total since I was extrapolating the remaining 9 days from the 1st day rewards (I can't verify this first hand since I can't access the event); so you'll end up with a potential max credit haul of about 3-4 mill at the end of the event? Still pretty substantial in my book! And how exactly was I name-calling? I was simply using the proper adjective to describe the condescending attitude of Android users who are enjoying their freebies for criticizing my unhappiness at getting zilch. That's the very definition of smug.
  • Allenb60 wrote: »
    Please don't get another thread closed debating about the update

+1, some (not all) IOS users need to tone it down
  • Aknf2001 wrote: »
    Looks fun ... wish I could've played it also (I'm an Apple user). This also vindicates me to all the smug Android users who laughed me off and questioned my "facts" when I pointed out that they got a potential max gift of 10 mil credits, 1000 crystals, and a 7* toon ... it's actually more than 10 mil if you play all the event tiers for all 10 days ...

If you actually look at the video you'll see that the total number of crystals from all 3 packs is 1000. This is simple fact. And for the gezumpteenth time, I said "potential max" gift. Please read carefully. And how exactly was I name-calling? I was simply using the proper adjective to describe the condescending attitude of Android users who are enjoying their freebies for criticizing my unhappiness for getting zilch. That's the very definition of smug.

Lol, 3 packs? I got one pack. I didn't get 1000 crystals, that must've been rng. Plus, do you know why I thought calling me out was immature? It's because it wasn't only unecessary, but now my inbox will be spammed everytime one of us gets quoted.

If you actually look at the video you'll see that the total number of crystals from all 3 packs is 1000. This is simple fact. And for the gezumpteenth time, I said "potential max" gift. Please read carefully. And how exactly was I name-calling? I was simply using the proper adjective to describe the condescending attitude of Android users who are enjoying their freebies for criticizing my unhappiness for getting zilch. That's the very definition of smug.

Lol, 3 packs? I got one pack. I didn't get 1000 crystals, that must've been rng. Plus, do you know why I thought calling me out was immature? It's because it wasn't only unecessary, but now my inbox will be spammed everytime one of us gets quoted.
    Wasn't RNG if you spend $200 you get all 3; $100 gets you 2.

This is like talking to a brick wall. I'm done.
  • Supercat wrote: »

I'm confused. Please explain.

This is like talking to a brick wall. I'm done.

irony.png
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member

If you actually look at the video you'll see that the total number of crystals from all 3 packs is 1000. This is simple fact. Just because you didn't get the full 1000 doesn't mean it wasn't available to other Android users. And for the gezumpteenth time, I said "potential max" gift. Please read carefully. Perhaps I was off on the credit total since I was extrapolating the remaining 9 days from the 1st day rewards (I can't verify this first hand since I can't access the event)--so you'll end up with a potential max credit haul of about 3-4 mill at the end of the event? Still pretty substantial in my book! And how exactly was I name-calling? I was simply using the proper adjective to describe the condescending attitude of Android users who are enjoying their freebies for criticizing my unhappiness at getting zilch. That's the very definition of smug.

Lmao I hope every ios user gets an alternate event except for you.

• Mullato wrote: »

If you actually look at the video you'll see that the total number of crystals from all 3 packs is 1000. This is simple fact. Just because you didn't get the full 1000 doesn't mean it wasn't available to other Android users. And for the gezumpteenth time, I said "potential max" gift. Please read carefully. Perhaps I was off on the credit total since I was extrapolating the remaining 9 days from the 1st day rewards (I can't verify this first hand since I can't access the event)--so you'll end up with a potential max credit haul of about 3-4 mill at the end of the event? Still pretty substantial in my book! And how exactly was I name-calling? I was simply using the proper adjective to describe the condescending attitude of Android users who are enjoying their freebies for criticizing my unhappiness at getting zilch. That's the very definition of smug.

Thanks for proving my point. :-)
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Mullato wrote: »

Thanks for proving my point. :-)

Np.
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Allenb60 wrote: »

They need to go ranting on Apple forum and not here. It is not CG doing and therefore it is pointless. Forum mods should close those threads and ban those guys for a week, time they cool down.
  • Fitz wrote: »
    Allenb60 wrote: »

They need to go ranting on Apple forum and not here. It is not CG doing and therefore it is pointless. Forum mods should close those threads and ban those guys for a week, time they cool down.

I agree.
    Mullato wrote: »

That's unfair sounding.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Supercat wrote: »

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/80688/rogue-one-heroes-emperors-demise
  • Supercat wrote: »
    Supercat wrote: »

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/80688/rogue-one-heroes-emperors-demise

Ah OK.
  • Thanks for the vid Remon B)

Thanks Raxle :)
  • Thanks @Remon_Azab ! enjoyed it!
  • DrNocard wrote: »
    Thanks @Remon_Azab ! enjoyed it!

Thanks Dr.!!
  • I just realised that K2SO has 97.6% of counter.Its an easter egg to the trailer when he says there is a 97.6% chance of fail.
  • Remon_Azab wrote: »
    Hey all! I know this topic is controversial atm but for those of you that want to see what the new escape from jedha event looks like i recorded some gameplay of the highest tier in my latest video. I hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/vGTalWzdxtA

And lord skunk maybe you jerks should stop impersonating EA on Facebook.
  • If the tables were turned Android users would be just as angry as the IOS users are. The forums would still be on fire.