How Many Days Has It Been?

Prev1
I think it's been 11 business days since the last credit heist, right?

Replies

• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Wednesday was day 6 I believe. Today is 7. Tomorrow would be day 8. Monday is 11, Tues 12. If we don't get it tomorrow, it will have been four straight heists occurung in the latter half of the window, days 9-12. RNG, huh?
  • dgpatsfan75
    52 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    The last Heist was last Wednesday so it'll show up tomorrow or Monday.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Or Tuesday (day 12).
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    my money (heh) is on tuesday. who here has 400 7* training droids like me?
  • djvita wrote: »
    my money (heh) is on tuesday. who here has 400 7* training droids like me?

Not me...i used them very often
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Maybe give Apple users an exclusive credit heist event so as to bring a little balance to the Force vis-à-vis the millions of credits exclusively given this week to Android users (not to mention the 1000 crystals, playable content, and new toon).
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Maybe give Apple users an exclusive credit heist event so as to bring a little balance to the Force vis-à-vis the millions of credits exclusively given this week to Android users (not to mention the 1000 crystals, playable content, and new toon).

Ok, but only iOS users that have spent at least $200 on the game will get the extra heist. Sound fair?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Aknf2001 wrote: »
    I think it's been 11 business days since the last credit heist, right?

The last credit heist was November 30th. Tuesday was day 6, next Monday is day 12.
    SWGoH In-Game Name (ColonelSandurz) - TeamSkunk Omicron - hAAT
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Or Tuesday (day 12).

Tuesday would be day 13.
  • Maybe give Apple users an exclusive credit heist event so as to bring a little balance to the Force vis-à-vis the millions of credits exclusively given this week to Android users (not to mention the 1000 crystals, playable content, and new toon).

So trying to equal playing fields will result in Apple getting a exclusive? I don't think so!
  • Maegor wrote: »
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Or Tuesday (day 12).

Tuesday would be day 13.
    That's when it's gonna be lol.

Lost in the 20th century

So trying to equal playing fields will result in Apple getting a exclusive? I don't think so!

You're right. Giving Apple users an exclusive heist, which normally awards 5 mil max, will not at all equal the max 10 mil, 1000 crystals, and max 7* new toon given to Android users.
  • That's 2 mln, not 10

You're right. Giving Apple users an exclusive heist, which normally awards 5 mil max, will not at all equal the max 10 mil, 1000 crystals, and max 7* new toon given to Android users.

Yup, a salty man you are. It's not fair to Android. My point is, doing something unfair to the other OS to make it fair is the way NOT to go.
  • I think they should announce that they changed the window from 10-12 days... That's what it seems to be anymore... I don't think we've ever gotten a 6 day break....
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    @Barhebraeus
    First of all, wrong thread, second of all there is no "imbalance" or "unfair" advantage to speak of. While 100-500 crystals are nice, it's certainly not game-changing. As for the new toon, he is not meta level, I'd venture to say that most will stay at level 1 for at least a month, unless you're a whale. So your arena, gw, and raid should remain unchanged. Where's the unbalance?
  • Dyakoff wrote: »
    That's 2 mln, not 10

Sure you're including the Player Pack and the VIP Pack? I said max.
    Aknf2001 wrote: »

Yup, a salty man you are. It's not fair to Android. My point is, doing something unfair to the other OS to make it fair is the way NOT to go.

Salty b/c I'm not take-it-on-the-cheek happy with getting zilch. Ok, then, I'm salty. ;-)
  • JPBrunel wrote: »
    @Barhebraeus
    First of all, wrong thread, second of all there is no "imbalance" or "unfair" advantage to speak of. While 100-500 is nice, it's certainly not game-changing. As for the new toon, he is not meta level, I'd venture to say that most will stay at level 1 for at least a month, unless you're a whale. So your arena, gw, and raid should remain unchanged. Where's the unbalance?

And, no, it's not the "wrong thread," since I was responding directly to the question of a credit heist.
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    @Barhebraeus
    You're carrying around a lot of resentment for nothing. Making a mountain out of a small hill. Free toon or not, your gameplay won't change, it won't affect your arena ranking or anything else important in this game. Cheer up and where's my hiku? :)
  • Maybe give Apple users an exclusive credit heist event so as to bring a little balance to the Force vis-à-vis the millions of credits exclusively given this week to Android users (not to mention the 1000 crystals, playable content, and new toon).

It was not millions of credits, MAYBE a million, and even then only if they'd spent $200+ on the game to date

It was maybe a million credits, no where near 10 million... and even then only if they'd spent $200+ on the game... where are ppl getting these "facts" lmao
  • Can't stand these ios crybabies. God forbid we get something you don't. It's just a game, apparently you all care way too much about it
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    JPBrunel wrote: »
    @Barhebraeus
    You're carrying around a lot of resentment for nothing. Making a mountain out of a small hill. Free toon or not, your gameplay won't change, it won't affect your arena ranking or anything else important in this game. Cheer up and where's my hiku? :)

@JPBrunel Really I'm not. Honestly I'm just sitting on the sofa having fun posting back and forth. I know nothing will practically change and I still love playing the game, to which I'm very addicted.

Here's your Haiku:

Apple peeps are sad.
    But why waste time with sadness?
    More droids to take out!

;-)
  • @Barhebraeus
    Better! And LOVE the hiku! :)

Good
  • Nastynas91 wrote: »
    Can't stand these ios crybabies. God forbid we get something you don't. It's just a game, apparently you all care way too much about it

Cause there were no complaints from Android users when IOS got wedge and ship and they only got Biggs.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    JPBrunel wrote: »
    I think they should announce that they changed the window from 10-12 days... That's what it seems to be anymore... I don't think we've ever gotten a 6 day break....

We got some 6 day spreads early on, but it's been a while

It was maybe a million credits, no where near 10 million... and even then only if they'd spent $200+ on the game... where are ppl getting these "facts" lmao

Idk :joy: they said Android got 10 million credits and 1000 free crystals! LOL.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Alright, question has been answered.

How long has it been since I've seen a post asking this?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
This discussion has been closed.