New character predictions?

Hey all SWGOH fans,
Doing some hw I got a little side tracked and thought about what sort of new characters and abilities could be coming out soon but most likely not in the next few weeks since the SWGOH developers have been amazing with the new ships update and new rogue one characters (BTW you guys killed the ships update.and I am loving it 100%)

1. Nien Nunb.
Nien Nunb I feel would be a really good character to add as a Rebel/Scoundrel and he could have some sort of unique ability where he gets some sort of bonus when he is with Lando.

2. Hondo
We all know Hondo from the Clone Wars and Rebels. All though he is not much of a fighter but more negotiator, he could fit well with a scoundrel team

3. Jango Fett
There is not much I have to say about Jango Fett because we all know how cool he is and imagine a team with Jango and Boba Fett.

4. Droideka
A destroyer droid would be a good addition to a Jawa/Droid team and maybe he can have an affect where when he has his protection he actually has a shield around him and when he loses all his protection, it goes away.

5. Zuckuss/4LOM/Bossk
Any of these bounty hunters could all be good additions especially since SWB just added Bossk a few weeks ago but maybe not the first 2 as they do not get mentioned a lot.

6. Jedi Luke
I know he is available in the game in the single player battles you can go against him, but I wanna be able to play with EP. 6 Luke with his all black outfit and Green lightsaber. I don't care if they make him harder to acquire then General Kenobi, I just wanna see him in the game.

Please let me know how you feel about these characters and any other character you would wish to see in the game you can leave your suggestion in the comments.

Replies

• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    All Android exclusives right?
  • Atlas1 wrote: »

Yup
  • These are just predictions and are not characters on any platform yet
    Atlas1 wrote: »

• Aznar wrote: »
    These are just predictions and are not characters on any platform yet
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    lol
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    I get that I was just poking fun in light of recent events.
  • R2-D2 and C3PO...and they better have an awesome synergy...
  • I know the movie characters are way more important but i really wanna see some SWTOR toons.Especially from the new dlc
  • I think there was some statement about characters from SW Rebels potentially coming up at some point after the Rogue One hype is done.
    I'm personally hoping for characters from some older games like KoToR. People have been begging for Revan for ages anyway
  • I think there was some statement about characters from SW Rebels potentially coming up at some point after the Rogue One hype is done.
    I'm personally hoping for characters from some older games like KoToR. People have been begging for Revan for ages anyway

Revan would be amazing but I really want to see some less infamous characters like:

Kyle Katarn
    Jodo Kast (sry if spelled wrong)
    Cham Syndulla
    Arcann
    Thexan
    Vitiate
    etc.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Pls no more rebels. That is all.
  • NO STAR WARS: REBELS CHARACTERS!!!!!
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Need more empire and bounty hunters ! Death trooper I want and Embo as well but the way things are going it'll be some OP a$$ rebel that will have a basic attack that bans your account
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Taco wrote: »

No, you can type the name of any unobtainable character from battles and they will probably show up
    https://swgoh.gg/characters/embo/ or https://swgoh.gg/characters/aurra-sing/
  • I know we're likely SOL until ep. VIII comes out, but I'd like to see more First Order toons. Like the shock trooper who fought Finn. Or...you know...others.

• I would like to see her in the game and she probably will come with time. My guess is that she will become a monthly log in character and go into GW or Cantina
  • KyloRekt wrote: »
    I think there was some statement about characters from SW Rebels potentially coming up at some point after the Rogue One hype is done.

Revan would be amazing but I really want to see some less infamous characters like:

Kyle Katarn
    Jodo Kast (sry if spelled wrong)
    Cham Syndulla
    Arcann
    Thexan
    Vitiate
    etc.

Some SWTOR toons would be pretty cool
  • Jedi Luke but we wont see until EP8 at least.
  • Revan's skills could be based if the target was Ls or DS since he mastered both sides.
  • Jedi Luke but we wont see until EP8 at least.

They better release Bespin Luke before we get a EP8 Luke

• Caedas wrote: »
    I know we're likely SOL until ep. VIII comes out, but I'd like to see more First Order toons. Like the shock trooper who fought Finn. Or...you know...others.

Would love to see him spin around his giant shakeweight.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    There's going to be a moment of time between early next year and next Fall where there really isn't a movie to promote. There will be trailers for Episode VIII, but they probably won't act on it right away until we get closer.

Now, considering that the new episodic movies are Sequel Era and at least the next two anthology movies are Original Era (Han Solo standalone, rumor Boba Fett standalone) I believe we really need to use this time to push Prequel Era content.
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Read somewhere that Han Solo spinoff is certain, and another spinoff (unknown character) will release 2020. Should be Kenobi or Boba. Heck I'd take a spinoff of Yoda, Sidious, Mace, as I type there's just a whole bunch of possibilities they could do, and would be silly for them not to.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Read somewhere that Han Solo spinoff is certain, and another spinoff (unknown character) will release 2020. Should be Kenobi or Boba. Heck I'd take a spinoff of Yoda, Sidious, Mace, as I type there's just a whole bunch of possibilities they could do, and would be silly for them not to.

The Han Solo movie already had its casting, so yes absolutely certain.

Originally the plan was Rogue One 2016, Boba Fett 2018, Han Solo 2020. Something happened with the preproduction on Boba Fett that it got replaced by Han Solo in 2018. Now it's just pure speculation that Boba Fett is 2020 since we know they wanted to do that, but Ewan McGregor has done some things lately to hint at perhaps an Obiwan movie is 2020 instead. For what it's worth, based off what I see in discussions, fans want an Obiwan movie a lot more than a Boba Fett movie.
  • Obi wan would be awesome.

I'm still waiting on an Ahsoka movie ;)
  • Shaak Ti. Quinlan Vos. Other Clones.

Deathtroopers.

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Obi wan would be awesome.

I'm still waiting on an Ahsoka movie ;)

Introduce Ahsoka in the Obiwan movie first, then Ahsoka movie!
    Shaak Ti. Quinlan Vos. Other Clones.

Deathtroopers.

Shaak Ti oversaw clone production and training on Kamino, she would be fun to create as a strong Clone leader.
  • Would be cool to see some Star Wars Rebels characters like Hera, Sabine, Kanan, Ezra, Inquisitor.
    Others: Padme, Bastian Shan, Revan, Aurra Sing(sp?), Bossk,