Bounty Hunter Bundle

"Become the most infamous Bounty Hunter in the Galaxy with the Bounty Hunter Bundle! This bundle will be available starting December 8th and will feature an updated Boba Fett and his ship.(for level 64 and above)"

I've spent some dollars on this game, enough to be in the VIP tier (but I'm on iOS so I can't be sure). This is the type of pack/bundle that initially gets me reaching for my wallet. I am farming bobas ship for the DS challenge so it's perfect... except... I've been playing this game for a year and already have a 7* Boba Fett. Now, whatever this pack contains or costs, won't hold any value to me. Like I said I'll spend money, but I won't do it it I feel like I'm getting "ripped off". This deal will likely be absolutely great for a newbie but bad for a vet. So forget it, I guess I'm just going to have to farm slave1 the hard way.

Obviously, Slave1 is brand new and the real draw to such a bundle, as very few have it. IMO, this is how this and all similar packs should read:

"Become the most infamous Bounty Hunter in the Galaxy with the Bounty Hunter Bundle! This bundle will be available starting December 8th and will feature an updated Boba Fett and his ship. Choose to receive shards for Boba Fett or your favorite bounty hunter and unlock Slave One (for level 64 and above)"

..because if I could get some Dengar or Zam shards for a raid squad, I'd drop $10 on this pack instantly