If Kylo Ren was an NFL QB, he would be....

Prev1
Annastrasza
1766 posts Member
edited January 2016

If Kylo Ren was an NFL QB, he would be.... 71 votes

Russell Wilson
7%
BarrokTakLukeandrew11620Big_Russpatrickcenson 5 votes
Cam Newton
21%
GalvineCaspertricksDarthSamJacksonFAED_EmperorPestControlWokCarlosMeetWorldSkeetabyte42oahteilrahcxReDeMpxShishkaJediLericheFenrir823AnnastraszaDuckDodgersHankellin 15 votes
Johnny Football
33%
NaecabonhotdogreenThrixelBuddhaboneDeathstrokeKreyBogsquashWildcats1203Ancient1Plague_IncDarthBooeyWillkimm98HeezyyyyShokyBillyBeansMrTeleporto2Milly_htowmMillerja1991KamikazeRhombusWildRile 24 votes
Colin Kapernick
7%
CigarmanOrbitz1200Siegfried_Dark1AySteezySuikoden 5 votes
Andy Dalton
2%
Darth_KatsumotoRenovato 2 votes
Tom G.O.A.T Brady
28%
JurassicNick16d3gaussBongoSlythRinnstupidfatfoolRogerfanDarthbinkspay2winLONEWØLFChronickDarthLundgrennMaximiliaweldonKwynne4444xxgozitaxxCaptain_ReynoldsRiderLazerriftW0NDERWA11Zzonked 20 votes

Replies

• Options
    Where's the Geno Smith option? For being over rated and ultimately punched in the face by his teammate.
  • Options
    Johnny Football
    Hes manziel cause he sucks, he got beat by rey, whos not even a jedi and he is supposed to be the ultimate sith lord? Sounds like johnny in college when they put him in the nfl too early and he wasnt ready, just like kylo hasnt finished his training yet.
  • Options
    Cam Newton
    Willkimm98 wrote: »
    Hes manziel cause he sucks, he got beat by rey, whos not even a jedi and he is supposed to be the ultimate sith lord? Sounds like johnny in college when they put him in the nfl too early and he wasnt ready, just like kylo hasnt finished his training yet.

This sums up Kylo perfectly.
    I should change my vote to Johnny ;)
  • Options
    Johnny Football

This sums up Kylo perfectly.
    I should change my vote to Johnny ;)

Haha thanks
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options

Kylo throws temper tantrums all the the time, we would be a diva WR.
  • Options
    moongod wrote: »
    Where's the Geno Smith option? For being over rated and ultimately punched in the face by his teammate.

Haaaaaaa!
  • Options
    Tom G.O.A.T Brady
    Kylo will cheat his way to the top.
  • Options
    If he was a quarterback, he'd play in the CFL. ;)
    Real men only need 3 downs to make 10 yards. Lol
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Which one of these QBs is the goofiest looking when they take off their helmet?
  • Options
    Russell Wilson

But if you really think about it he has no training he never finished his training with luke or snoke he is basically a padawan
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options

But if you really think about it he has no training he never finished his training with luke or snoke he is basically a padawan

To go a step further, he took a bowcaster shot to the stomach then kicked finns a$$ then fought rey as she was disvovering her power (which she has no idea hiw to control). Also, no one said hes suppsoed to be the "ultimate sith lord". Hes not a sith at all (not yet at least). Hes of the knights of ren and just a dark user and hes showing exceptional ability doing things never done before yet by previous jedi/sith. Even vader had to take hans blaster fire to the hand to stop it where as kylo simply froze it mid air. His potential is immense
  • Options
    Johnny Football
    Abyss wrote: »

To go a step further, he took a bowcaster shot to the stomach then kicked finns a$$ then fought rey as she was disvovering her power (which she has no idea hiw to control). Also, no one said hes suppsoed to be the "ultimate sith lord". Hes not a sith at all (not yet at least). Hes of the knights of ren and just a dark user and hes showing exceptional ability doing things never done before yet by previous jedi/sith. Even vader had to take hans blaster fire to the hand to stop it where as kylo simply froze it mid air. His potential is immense

Youre taking this too serious dude, its a good comparison to johnny manziel. Accept it
  • Options
    Why is this on general discussion?
  • Options
    He's Eli Manning FOR SURE.

He carries the name of one of the best QBs of all time, Peyton Manning, and tries to live up to him but just can't do it.
  • Options
    Cam Newton
    KAULI wrote: »
    Why is this on general discussion?
    Because it's about Kylo Ren...and this is America. ;)
  • Options
    Brady because he's a petulant baby. I refuse to select the poll option though as he's labeled GOAT.
  • Options
    Johnny Football
    KYLO REN is not a sith lord in the movie and he will never be, like Manziel wants to be a winning QB but will never be
  • Options
    Cam Newton
    Pravus wrote: »
    Brady because he's a petulant baby. I refuse to select the poll option though as he's labeled GOAT.
    Well he is the GOAT for our era.

• Options
    KYLO REN is not a sith lord in the movie and he will never be, like Manziel wants to be a winning QB but will never be

Snoke "finishing his training" hints very strongly that he will be a sith eventually.
  • Options
    Tim Tebow for sure
  • Options
    Cam Newton
    Cam... he broke my hawks heart :(
  • Options
    Dalton, because he gets his @$$ handed to him in primetime
  • Options
    Pravus wrote: »
    Well he is the GOAT for our era.

Eh. I'm older. Montana for me. :)

• Options
    Cam Newton
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Dalton, because he gets his @$$ handed to him in primetime
    My finger hurts :'(
  • Options
    He's Eli Manning FOR SURE.

He carries the name of one of the best QBs of all time, Peyton Manning, and tries to live up to him but just can't do it.

Nailed it.

IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Tom G.O.A.T Brady
    Voting Tom Brady as he is the only one I've heard of

Go real football

#handegg
  • Options
    Cam Newton
    After watching the superbowl and seeing the Tantrums of Cam.... Who else could it be?
  • Options
    Why is tony romo not an option?
  • Options
    Andy Dalton
    Jpoom105 wrote: »
    Why is tony romo not an option?

He got injured on the way.
  • KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Johnny Football
    Johnny Manziel because nobody likes an entitled ****.