Top 4 Ships Offensive combo

xReDeMpx
1690 posts Member
edited December 2016
Soooooo currently flying and have nothing better to do so I thought I would share my ultimate 4 ship offense combo.

First off the ships
Slave 1
Geo spy
Scimitar
Sun fac

Now let me explain the basics to this.

So with Scimitars special is apples stealth to all allies other than target paired with geo spy's special that calls all stealthed allies to attack. (Pretty much an instant ko)

Now that is just one part of the combo where it gets interesting is by applying scimitars special to sun fac which gives sun fac protection on top of retribution. Now sun facs ability combo comes into play with his taunt for buffed enemy's and the fact he has retribution which ties into his basic that target locks the target when attacking out of turn.

Now comes the final piece to the puzzle being slave 1 with proton torpedos on all the target locked enemy from sun fac.

This O line has destroyed enemies in approx 3 mins or so.... once proton torpedos go off I've seen my slave hit the entire team for 22-45k a piece

Will take thanks below

Replies

• xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Soooooo currently flying and have nothing better to do so I thought I would share my ultimate 4 ship offense combo.

First off the ships
    Slave 1
    Geo spy
    Scimitar
    Sun fac

So with Scimitars special is apples stealth to all allies other than target paired with geo spy's special that calls all stealthed allies to attack. (Pretty much an instant ko)

Now that is just one part of the combo where it gets interesting is by applying scimitars special to sun fac which gives sun fac protection on top of retribution. Now sun facs ability combo comes into play with his taunt for buffed enemy's and the fact he has retribution which ties into his basic that target locks the target when attacking out of turn.

Now comes the final piece to the puzzle being slave 1 with proton torpedos on all the target locked enemy from sun fac.

This O line has destroyed enemies in approx 3 mins or so.... once proton torpedos go off I've seen my slave hit the entire team for 22-45k a piece

Will take thanks below

In theory it is a good strat. I have All Geo ships 7* Scimtar at 6 and Slave. It works in challenge at times. In arena it was a fail. Scimtar is not fast nor is Spy If you none are. Slave 1 is the fasest of the lot and it ranks low on speed. You face a team that runs FOTP,Poe,5's, Ashoka, Wedge, or Biggs. 4 of which are easy farms and many have are all either fast or very fast. They focus fire in any way on AI(AI focus fires a lot I notice) Those ships are in trouble unless they are 7* with G11 crew. It is a cool strat when you can set it up, but on D I'd just shift my starters and backup slightly and kill 2 of them before they move. It really was good though in the challenges with DS.
  • xReDeMpx wrote: »

First off the ships
    Slave 1
    Geo spy
    Scimitar
    Sun fac

Will take thanks below

In theory it is a good strat. I have All Geo ships 7* Scimtar at 6 and Slave. It works in challenge at times. In arena it was a fail. Scimtar is not fast nor is Spy If you none are. Slave 1 is the fasest of the lot and it ranks low on speed. You face a team that runs FOTP,Poe,5's, Ashoka, Wedge, or Biggs. 4 of which are easy farms and many have are all either fast or very fast. They focus fire in any way on AI(AI focus fires a lot I notice) Those ships are in trouble unless they are 7* with G11 crew. It is a cool strat when you can set it up, but on D I'd just shift my starters and backup slightly and kill 2 of them before they move. It really was good though in the challenges with DS.

Yes it takes a bit to set up but it does work in area especially if the other team uses buffs then sun fac draws the set up.

And that's where your 5th ship comes in for a buffer for setting it up.

On defense not so much but offense I like never lose
  • Bump for good measures
  • Love the strategy. 5th slot should go to Plo Koon. compliments the focus on Sun Fac with targeted taunt and offers TM increase for your slow ships.
  • Love the strategy. 5th slot should go to Plo Koon. compliments the focus on Sun Fac with targeted taunt and offers TM increase for your slow ships.

Good man was playing around a few days ago and found that line up and was like my god the offense.

Good call on PLO that would be another benefit tho I don't have him. I would think Vader would also work well