Lost mostly everything

I was playing on a blackberry for the longest time until the ship update came out and since then the game now freezes every time on the loading screen leaving me unable to resume my account on that phone. Luckily I was in the midst of changing phones and got a Samsung thinking I would be able to pick up right where I left off but as bad luck would have it the progress restore feature is not available cross platform leaving me in EA's hands to switch over what they can from my old ID to my new one. This takes us to the present where I am now left with my 83 player level restored along with all of my hero's at the * level they were at, however, the things I lost: my guild(with probly no hope of finding again), all my allies, all gear including raid gear that was equipped on my characters, I lost at least 100 omega's, I'm going to be way short on currency it looks like and last but not least the 1000's of hours I played this game to get to where I was only to wake up one day and have everything lost.
Thanks for reading