MarsGodOfWar

I hope you read this I need to rejoin the guild! Or anyone else from my guild post your ally code please

Replies

• Bump
  • What level are you? We got 1 free spot on our guild at the moment...
  • I'd be no good to you right now. Other than my player level which is 83 and all my characters, I lost everything else when ea transferred my BlackBerry account over to Android. Have to start all my 50+ hero's at gear level 1 after having like 15 hero's above gear level 9...so very sad :(
  • Woa!! :o
    Sorry man... :#
  • Mojavelandbaron
    977 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Bauer wrote: »
    I'd be no good to you right now. Other than my player level which is 83 and all my characters, I lost everything else when ea transferred my BlackBerry account over to Android. Have to start all my 50+ hero's at gear level 1 after having like 15 hero's above gear level 9...so very sad :(
    I feel you! We switched from Android to Apple and it didn't occur to me until too late that for some st u pid reason EA never made STGOH available on its own site or a site like Facebook, so I had to start over with a new acct from Apple's app store. I've made the best of it and am getting strong again...but sheesh! How hard would it be to have it on a neufral platform??
  • Yeah big time eh! EA told me that you can't restore your progress cross platform but they suggested that I take there one time only offer to switch what they could over manually, however they failed to mention exactly what I would lose like all the friggin raid gear that took me forever to get!! Along with all my mods and ability mats. I received some compensation but not nearly enough!!!
  • This sucks!
  • Bump