Is it possible to clear INT challenge 2

With just 2 tanks? 1 high powered chewy?

Replies

• The chewy is 5* w/ VI gear
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    Yes it's possible.
  • I was doing it with only 3 before they gave me Poe and first order storm trooper. Even if it can be done it's really annoying how long it can take with only chewbaca doing damage though. It lead me to gear up my guardian and royal guard to speed things up. Because they have a good bit of health they can also fill a role in GW on your suicide squad.
  • how do you prevent mace from doing 100k damage to chewy?
  • Considering how little the other "tanks" I have contribute, it sort of feels like it.
  • Kesiss wrote: »
    how do you prevent mace from doing 100k damage to chewy?

You can clear debuff with Royal Guard special ability. Or any ability that gives chewie a buff.
  • Krokovich wrote: »
    Kesiss wrote: »

You can clear debuff with Royal Guard special ability. Or any ability that gives chewie a buff.

I was able to clear it; thank you so much

What ability level does the debuff cleanse kick in on RG? I only saw defense up and turn meter gain on his special.

I left him alone once I had better tank options for the challenges
    Ally Code: 945-699-762

What ability level does the debuff cleanse kick in on RG? I only saw defense up and turn meter gain on his special.

I left him alone once I had better tank options for the challenges

When Mace debuffs you, use the defense up to save chewie from dying. Save that skill till round 3, do not autoplay.

Sorry not what i meant. Anything that gives you green buff will override red one in that challenge. So offense up, defense up, crit up etc would all work.
  • Also make sure you have your basic attacks leveled so that they do Turn Meter reduction.
    With those and some RNG it becomes quite easy.

Also be aware that most challenges are very hard to do at the level they unlock, sometimes you need higher levels or good gear.