Fleet Battle Turn Order

Why does my capital ship (Home One) go second to the other player's capital ship (also Home One) when my ship speed is greater than the other player. Is there some other factor for turn order? Anyone else have this issue?

Replies

• Just battled tonight against a team with Home One and the Capital Ship went 2x in a row, back-to-back. Am I missing something that affects a capital ship (specifically Home One) turn meter?! I'm ranked top 5 to top 10 daily and it is frustrating to lose close matches when I don't know why the other capital ship has back-to-back turns. Where is the 100% turn meter coming from? Also, again today, I've had an opponent's Home One (which is slower than mine) take its second turn before my capital ship. Is it bc they both reach over 100% turn meter and RNG decides who goes first?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    If yours has more speed it should reach 100% tm sooner.
    There are some other ships that give TM, like plo koon, but not sure if it gives TM to capital ships. I think it does because the captian ship can count as an ally

Edit: I watched in battle today and plo koon's Crew ability will give the capital ship TM just like the rest of the allies.
    Post edited by scuba on