Are Jawa Scavenger or First Order Officer worth it?

I will have Poe 7* here in a few days and once I have that done I will have no one left that I feel I need to get out of the cantina shipments. So are Jawa Scavenger or First Order Officer worth having outside of mod challenges?

Replies

• Scavenger is a lot of fun. Really good in AAT Tank raid, too. The AI over prioritises his AoE, so save it manual. Tank does its big AoE, stack up detonators on it, grenade for massive damage.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I have both at 7*. Js is good for raid, but not much else. Foo is awful all around. All FO players excluding phasma are weak in comparison to other synergies.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Almost none of the FO toons are worth it beyond mod challenges. FOO was hit the hardest by the FO update as they both nerfed the base damage of his basic removed the scaling.
  • Ugh. Well I guess I will just save up my points and hope for a better character to show up. I don't want to waster resources on them just for Mod Challenges and my other Jawa's are weak so I won't use Scavenger in the raid. Thanks for the advice guys!
  • Cantina shipments are only good for ship currency where you're at. I'm in the same boat as you, although I did take Jawa Scavenger to 7* for AAT raids
  • Haihs
    151 posts Member
    Scavenger is great just need good gear and mods
  • NovaPrime wrote: »
    Ugh. Well I guess I will just save up my points and hope for a better character to show up. I don't want to waster resources on them just for Mod Challenges and my other Jawa's are weak so I won't use Scavenger in the raid. Thanks for the advice guys!

I mean... You could always work on your other Jawas... They're all real good in the raid, and pretty good in GW.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I'd recommend JS for sure to complete crit damage mod challenge. Probably the best mod set overall.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    NovaPrime wrote: »
    Ugh. Well I guess I will just save up my points and hope for a better character to show up. I don't want to waster resources on them just for Mod Challenges and my other Jawa's are weak so I won't use Scavenger in the raid. Thanks for the advice guys!

I mean... You could always work on your other Jawas... They're all real good in the raid, and pretty good in GW.

I could you are absolutely right, however I already have a farm list and I don't want to stop it to farm them up.
  • JS is great, with a jawa team. You should want them, at least to a certain point, for crit damage mods. But they're also great in the AAT raid, at a higher level.
    Ooba hutar.
  • NovaPrime wrote: »
    I will have Poe 7* here in a few days and once I have that done I will have no one left that I feel I need to get out of the cantina shipments. So are Jawa Scavenger or First Order Officer worth having outside of mod challenges?

I have foo level 85 gear xi. Not worth it. I like firstorder team. They are just underwhelming! Don't do it.