Hardest basic attack hitters

2Next

Replies

• SWHS
    121 posts Member
    oTradeMark wrote: »
    Basic attacks:
    8b277307f4564b0b4b3435828e51002d.png

What the image doesn't show is that characters like Rey, FOTP, GS, etc usually outclass the others in this list because they either have a chance to attack multiple times or they have an ally assist or they have really fast speed. Basic ability damage output is only one factor among many that makes a character good.

Funny that the strongest heroes in this game are mostly just random dudes with guns.
  • Triqui wrote: »
    Cythis wrote: »
    Triqui wrote: »
    Cythis wrote: »
    FoTp no one else is even close to his basic at x2 with advatage

Greedo. Because bis unique allow him to shoot again if crit.

Greedo 50% chance on crit only vs. FoTp 90% chance with advatage which he gets when ever an enemy hits half health.
    FOTP is obviously the hardest hitting guy, but if the question is who come close, Greedo does. His basic do more damage and he gets full gear IX, and when he does attack twice, he does a ton of dmg

His special kills it for me especially on D. But I'm not disagreeing with you he does good in my GW at G7
  • SWHS wrote: »
    oTradeMark wrote: »
    Basic attacks:
    8b277307f4564b0b4b3435828e51002d.png

What the image doesn't show is that characters like Rey, FOTP, GS, etc usually outclass the others in this list because they either have a chance to attack multiple times or they have an ally assist or they have really fast speed. Basic ability damage output is only one factor among many that makes a character good.

Funny that the strongest heroes in this game are mostly just random dudes with guns.

Yeah, the strongest glass cannons at least. If the devs slowed gameplay down and emphasized better leader abilities you would see a lot more diversity with "popular" star wars characters that would shine on turns 3+

The issue is that right now matches never make it to turn 3+ because everything just dies instantly
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • No clear answers? This table isnt showing the real damage.
  • HansOlo wrote: »
    No clear answers? This table isnt showing the real damage.

Depends on how you want to translate the data. If you are only looking at basic damage without taking any other factors into consideration, than the table is accurate. In my opinion, you have to factor speed as well. GS is one of the fastest hardest hitting character in the game. I don't have a 7 star Rey but she is pretty dang impressive as well. I love TIE but he requires so much protection and RNG god's smile to act before death.
  • Anraeth wrote: »
    HansOlo wrote: »
    No clear answers? This table isnt showing the real damage.

Depends on how you want to translate the data. If you are only looking at basic damage without taking any other factors into consideration, than the table is accurate. In my opinion, you have to factor speed as well. GS is one of the fastest hardest hitting character in the game. I don't have a 7 star Rey but she is pretty dang impressive as well. I love TIE but he requires so much protection and RNG god's smile to act before death.

No i just mean raw damage on basic attack like fotp has. I am probably going to build an assist team. Leia is RNG, fotp not, at least thats my experience with them.
  • D_Millennial
    847 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    1) Greedo: 10,000 w/ multi-attack (unlikely)

2) Leia: 8,000 w/ triple attack (unlikely)

3) FOTP: 6,600 w/ double tap

4) IG-86: 5,800 w/ crit

5) R. Pilot: 4,700

6) Geo: 4,500 w/ offence up

7) Dooku: 4,400 w/ multi-attack

*This doesn't account for the opponents armor, therefore actual damage will be slightly lower.
  • ran into a 6* Rey team buzz saw today .. Phasma was leader .. If it was luck , Rey got 3 extra attacks and took down 3 player before I got a turn in
  • My 6* lvl8 gear Jawa (lvl65), hits pretty hard. The more DOTs you have, the harder he hits. I've one shot many players with a great crit. But his basic hit is still right around 3k
  • Nobody mentioned Finn? His % bonus makes his basic attack quite potent.
  • Nobody mentioned Finn? His % bonus makes his basic attack quite potent.

probably only few people have him maxed. What is his damage on a basic attack when he got the bonus? I only have him green, 4* in the 40s